Outdated FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (Japan) Ver. 3.8.0 | Weak Enemies | Instant Win | MOD APK

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
fAhdbpTye6ox1Bs0H2BGWB3pvfpZsCxHOfGFYJuwFJDJW7kkDIFrggvy6HhDG5pfOQo=s280.png

FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS - Android Apps on Google Play

Name: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (Japan)
Version: v3.8.0
Need OBB: No
Need Root: No
物語、キャラ、世界、すべてがオリジナル!
全てのRPGファンへ贈る、新たなファイナルファンタジー
◆【FFBE】ファイナルファンタジー ブレイブエクスヴィアス◆

----------------------------------------
◆ゲーム紹介◆
----------------------------------------
▼懐かしくも新しい王道RPG
昔懐かしいファイナルファンタジーの
テイストを残しつつ、まったく新しいRPGに進化。

▼簡単操作ながらも戦略性の高いバトル
タップすると動き出すアクション性の高いバトル。
魔法、アビリティなどの組み合わせで、
戦略性あふれる白熱のバトルが楽しめる。
アクティブタイムバトルとコマンドバトルが
融合した新しいバトルの形がここに誕生。

▼フィールド探索でダンジョンを攻略
キャラをタッチで操作し、フィールドやダンジョンを探索。
モンスターとのバトルはもちろん、アイテムを見つけたり、
隠し通路を見つけて、新しいルートを発見したり...
街では情報収集の他に、買い物や、クエストの受注など
冒険の為の準備が重要となる。RPGの醍醐味がここに凝縮。

▼キャラクターが生き生きと動く!
最新のドット技術がFFの世界に新たな息吹を与える。
個性的なキャラクター達が見せる多彩なアクションの数々。
必殺技、魔法など迫力の演出が満載。

▼召喚獣は迫力のCGムービー
スクウェア・エニックスが誇る映像集団
“ビジュアルワークス”制作による高精細CGムービー。
シリーズおなじみの召喚獣演出は圧巻のクオリティ。

▼歴代FFシリーズキャラも参戦!
FFシリーズおなじみのキャラクターが多数登場。
時空を超え、伝説の戦士達がここに集う。

*MOD Preview*

*What the MOD do*

MOD v1:
1. God Mode (Enemies do 1 damage)
2. Weak Enemies (Enemies have no defense)

MOD v2:
- Instant Win.

*How to install*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)

Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Free Download:

UPDATED, check: FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (Japan) Ver. 3.9.0 | Weak Enemies | Instant Win | MOD APK - EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT - PMT FREE MOD

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Kakashi-10

Feb 13, 2019
USA
Thanks G-Bo ッ, however this new mod v1 doesn't work, because the enemies do not die with "one shot kill" and there isn't "resistance" (with 1 HP) when they attack with the magic. This is a pity, because I bet your mod was better than hokage242. If you can fix it and maybe add an infinite LB, I heartily thank you, because I preferred to wait for your version rather than using anything else.

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Thanks G-Bo ッ, however this new mod v1 doesn't work, because the enemies do not die with "one shot kill" and there isn't "resistance" (with 1 HP) when they attack with the magic. This is a pity, because I bet your mod was better than hokage242. If you can fix it and maybe add an infinite LB, I heartily thank you, because I preferred to wait for your version rather than using anything else.
Thanks buddy, I would love if you send me a video of that situation via private message. When I see what you mean it helps me a lot on fixing. Please send private to not show account details public =)

But this is not a one hit mod buddy, this is a weak enemies mod. That means, you do more damage then usual, but you don't kill instant. This is to avoid bans.

Reactions: jippo

Kakashi-10

Feb 13, 2019
USA
G-Bo I wrote you more in detail in private. So, that 1 shot killing is not there, but I have seen that I have already found myself in an old mod and found it very useful to level it. Even if that shot killing is not there, I saw it in an old mod and found it very useful for leveling. I mentioned it, because I took it for granted inside.

Yggalf

May 20, 2018
Austria
Why is this never made for the global version? What good is a japanese version when a.) most ppl dont speak japanese and cant read or write it either and b.) alot of ppl would pay you for a global version? I just dont get it.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daниl