PMT FREE MOD Final Squad - The last troops Ver. 1.052 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited DNA | Unlimited Power Points

Post number 32 has been selected as best answered.

Screenshot_2024-03-29-13-37-36-693_com.YEMA.FinalSquad.jpg

Не работает!

DId you install the 1.23 original apk then save the files before unisntalling for the 1.13 mod? If you done like me at first and did download it at the play store, ti wont work. Cuz the actual version is 1.31 and therefore it'll mess up the google save.
Спасибо за помощь, заработало! :tumbsup:

I
DId you install the 1.23 original apk then save the files before unisntalling for the 1.13 mod? If you done like me at first and did download it at the play store, ti wont work. Cuz the actual version is 1.31 and therefore it'll mess up the google save.
I got it working but got ban after some gacha for equipment and drone,hehe

Reactions: zverilius
I did it as you described and then this happens:View attachment 617967

I was able to connect to Google at the start of the game. I played for a short while and saved my data. I then exited the game to eat lunch. When I returned to play I still had access to the game but Google disconnected itself from the game. I was no longer able to save further progression data to Google account and I kept getting the same message as a user posted. It said: Google account cannot be found or network error.

Google account disconnects itself. That is the problem.

Tags Tags
action final squad final squad - the last troops final squad - the last troops cheat final squad - the last troops hack final squad - the last troops mod final squad cheat final squad hack final squad mod