This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Help! Find player coordinates in map strategy game

decompile

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 29, 2024
Hello all! I play a game that has top view of a map. Across the map players have bases and a X and Y coordinate associated with them. You can navigate the map by supplying an X and Y coordinate, or scrolling through the map. Players can teleport and move around the map when they would like. The game has guild's as well.

The idea is to create almost like a bot that scrapes the map for all player objects frequently and collects their player name, guild, and their X and Y coordinates.

I am a beginner to mobile games but I have been reading and watching a lot of videos. SSL pinning bypass and mitm-apk did not work to see any JSON data in the network when moving around the map. Frida hooking with il2cpp-bridge is what I have been doing, but there are many classes. I have gone through a lot of them and have seen trace data show up, but just not when I am moving around the map so I think I am looking at the wrong ones.

I would love any advice or help anyone is willing to give, I am trying to learn how to do this. Thank you so much! :)