Help! Finding offsets

AndroiX

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
spain
Hello, I'm still learning to mod and need some help, the game I want to mod I think the way is with libil2cpp.
After decompile and get the dump.cs I search the values that I think it can be like damage or drops:

// RVA: 0x209E964 Offset: 0x209E964 VA: 0x209E964 Slot: 18
public virtual void Attack() { }

// RVA: 0x20A1D64 Offset: 0x20A1D64 VA: 0x20A1D64 Slot: 29
public virtual void DropGold() { }

When I search example the attack offeset in hex editor 209E964
196141012b.png

I think this is not the way, in tuts I saw it come with 00 before and after the offset..

Any help or tutorial that I can read is appreciated.

My discord is Android#7813 , I can pay for the lessons to learn

xyzhunter

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 28, 2020
Indonesia
find data type like int , float , long
example :
public int get_attack()
why don't just read instruction on tutorial ? just try and try , even get error , just try again until get goal and analyze, that's how modding work
if you've learn some programming language even you forget but you still know it,right? just pratice by yourselve.

Last edited:

AndroiX

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
spain
find data type like int , float , long
example :
public int get_attack()
why don't just read instruction on tutorial ? just try and try , even get error , just try again until get goal and analyze, that's how modding work
if you've learn some programming language even you forget but you still know it,right? just pratice by yourselve.
Thanks for your reply, the main problem is the game is paid, so i cant try so many times without getting banned..
I can't find anything, not sure if im doing correctly, i search for damage, attack, speed and others, but can't find something like that

I found this
public ObscuredFloat Damage; // 0x48
[JsonConverterAttribute] // RVA: 0xD6B2E0 Offset: 0xD6B2E0 VA: 0xD6B2E0
public ObscuredFloat Health; // 0x60
[JsonConverterAttribute] // RVA: 0xD6B344 Offset: 0xD6B344 VA: 0xD6B344
public ObscuredFloat Armor; // 0x78

but in hex looks like this:
57305fa1fb.png

xyzhunter

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 28, 2020
Indonesia
Thanks for your reply, the main problem is the game is paid, so i cant try so many times without getting banned..
I can't find anything, not sure if im doing correctly, i search for damage, attack, speed and others, but can't find something like that

I found this
public ObscuredFloat Damage; // 0x48
[JsonConverterAttribute] // RVA: 0xD6B2E0 Offset: 0xD6B2E0 VA: 0xD6B2E0
public ObscuredFloat Health; // 0x60
[JsonConverterAttribute] // RVA: 0xD6B344 Offset: 0xD6B344 VA: 0xD6B344
public ObscuredFloat Armor; // 0x78

but in hex looks like this:
View attachment 331921
that's not adresss, just look again

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
May 23, 2017
You're modifying a data type of void. A void does not return any values.

Search for a method that has int, bool, float.

Examples:
Int: 1
Bool: true / 1 or false / 0
Float: 1.0

AndroiX

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
spain
Thanks for support, the game is a bit protected, it use obscured types, so int bool and float are protected, I was reading in the forum but can't find the way to modify it

If any modder have time and want gain some money, pm me please, I'm willing to pay for your time and help.

Galaxy169

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Apr 28, 2020
Home
Thanks for support, the game is a bit protected, it use obscured types, so int bool and float are protected, I was reading in the forum but can't find the way to modify it

If any modder have time and want gain some money, pm me please, I'm willing to pay for your time and help.
It's code stage anti-cheat, just NOP and BL XR all methods you can find related to code stage anti-cheat, usually, methods starting with "On" such as "OnCheatingDetected" will do the trick.

Ahsan1199

Rookie
Oct 25, 2021
Pakistan
I am also learning and currently I am at your stage and I am also stuck at the same point. When we can't find any get method then it is hard to understand the logic of code. Maybe the value you are finding is coming from an API or maybe the name of element is not like your are searching.

MrFacysus

Platinian
May 7, 2019
London

Public (type) (function_name)( (type)(arguments) )

tpye of function means what it returns, if it's void, that means it doesnt return anything after executing code so making a return value crashes it ofc