FREE MOD First Fishing v1.0.9 Mod Apk - Always perfect | No fail | No stuck tutorial | x2 damage | No Ads

giulicoppi

Rooted Member
Jan 25, 2019
Italy
Hey bro, thank you very much!!!!! I uninstalled old version, but reinstalling your mod (updated version), gave me savegame back, even thogh I didn't backup the game, weird but nice. Btw. How much is the damage multiplier now? More than 3x I guess....

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Denmark
Hey bro, thank you very much!!!!! I uninstalled old version, but reinstalling your mod (updated version), gave me savegame back, even thogh I didn't backup the game, weird but nice. Btw. How much is the damage multiplier now? More than 3x I guess....
I think the multiplier is max 50 as he told me in private chat. He uploaded new video so you can see
So far the developer have not improved the security or patched my bypass yet hahaha.
Sorry if i quote you, just wanna say something :)

giulicoppi

Rooted Member
Jan 25, 2019
Italy
Ok great..... Yes I just saw the mod menu. Unfortunately the mod menu appears only when you start fishing and not before on main menu. So you have to set it during the fishing section :-))

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Denmark
Yeah, that's usally happen if you call Mod menu codes in a function that's not always active but it should remember the values. I have met the problem before since I was a beginner at making mod menu hehe.

Reactions: giulicoppi

giulicoppi

Rooted Member
Jan 25, 2019
Italy
So, I tested dmg from 1-50 and it seems a kind of visual effect. It seems stronger and faster but it is not. I took 300 seconds to catch a shark...... It's not normal at all. Also the damage to fishes is too poor and low. Something is wrong. Please check and test again. Thanks. Always perfect and no fail works, but always perfect is worthless, no fail works, but only if the line doesn't go over the maximum.

BMD4E

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Apr 4, 2017
UK
So, I tested dmg from 1-50 and it seems a kind of visual effect. It seems stronger and faster but it is not. I took 300 seconds to catch a shark...... It's not normal at all. Also the damage to fishes is too poor and low. Something is wrong. Please check and test again. Thanks. Always perfect and no fail works, but always perfect is worthless, no fail works, but only if the line doesn't go over the maximum.
Don't know why damage hack does not apply. Possible encrypted numbers
I got perfect damage to work. If 0, make perfect damage 1 time at the green zone and you can click many times after
Please try updated mod

Reactions: giulicoppi

giulicoppi

Rooted Member
Jan 25, 2019
Italy
Hey bro I just tested!!!!! Now it's awesome!! Thank you very much, you are a big monster! :-)
I also could overwrite old 1.07 with new 1.07 apk without root.... That's unbelievable, how you did??? Again thank you very much for your work. Big respect!!!

Reactions: BMD4E
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
G Age Restricted Games 2
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 5
BMD4E TUTORIALS 0
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 2
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 4