This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Free Fire Ver. 1.98.1 MOD MENU APK | NPC NAME | ANTENNA HEAD | ANTI BANNED | NO ADS

@JokerArt Thanks a lot mate for your great masterpiece mod works on all devices i tested android 6..10..11 etc... But i must point something about auto headshot its a little buggy and must practice a lot to get used to it, it works indeed but theres a bit of problem for newbies, the cheat only works if u hit the targe above chest and from distance its not working only if enemie is near you...and ofcourse if the target its moving its a pain and u most not relay on it because its a certain dead cas the probability to hit head with cheat while moving its about 50%, so basically i played some years my aim its good i can hit above chest while moving but for beginners this cheat its really awful. So my conclusion try hit target above chest otherwise not working and don't relay on it to much to not regret it and from far away distance don't even try :). Good luck and pay attention to my advice. I made some photo to for example cand post video here.
Couldn't test in training from greater distance but tested on game and its not working i mean targets that requires sniper etc.
I forgot to point something PAY ATTENTION THE ANTICHEAT WORKS FOR THE GAME PROTECTION TO NOT DETECT YOUR USING MOD..BUT IF A PLAYER REPORT YOU AND DEVELOPERS CHECK U MANUALLY YOU ARE BANNED so far i wasn't banned because i try to play normally and pretend i play legit but don't forget after a player u kill they can spectate you and they will see u know location of enemy so play smart GOOD LUCK

thanks for a wonderful test and awesome suggestions. i will make auto head shot that it can aim head on hitting different parts of the body.

Tags Tags
garena free fire - booyah day garena free fire - booyah day cheat garena free fire - booyah day hack garena free fire - booyah day mod