Outdated Fun Run 3 - Multiplayer Games v4.26.0 MOD MENU APK | GOD MODE | Unlimited Jump | Dumb AI | Decrease Roulette Speed and more

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
banned account
That's why i told everyone to read notes (first post) carefully before playing
Btw playing only with god mode, dumb ai and decrease roulette is safe and you can easily maintain a wr of more than 85% (i tested them on many runs) and toggle on/off is there for a reason (turn them off if you see several players in a match cuz if you get several reports devs will not keep their eyes closed)
P.S you can create a clone of mod apk using any app cloners like parallel space and play with a new account

Reactions: Funruun

Funruun

Rookie
Nov 30, 2022
Gresham Or
Note:
. Complete the tutorial first and then play with mod
. Keep the unlock power ups feature on if you have purchased any power up and want to use it in race (otherwise if your level is lower then it may not appear in race)
. (for high level players) If you have played this game before, you will realize that roulette is a power up which is the actual game changer (but its very difficult to handle cuz of it's fast target changing speed), so I have reduced it's speed xD
. The dev and his team is very active against cheaters and there is also a report feature in this game (if players see any malicious activity they will report you)
So, play like an expert to avoid ban and first create a dummy account and test all the features one by one if you think it is safe then login with main acc.

Enjoy :)

Nov 30, 2022
Gresham or
Note:
. Complete the tutorial first and then play with mod
. Keep the unlock power ups feature on if you have purchased any power up and want to use it in race (otherwise if your level is lower then it may not appear in race)
. (for high level players) If you have played this game before, you will realize that roulette is a power up which is the actual game changer (but its very difficult to handle cuz of it's fast target changing speed), so I have reduced it's speed xD
. The dev and his team is very active against cheaters and there is also a report feature in this game (if players see any malicious activity they will report you)
So, play like an expert to avoid ban and first create a dummy account and test all the features one by one if you think it is safe then login with main acc.

Enjoy :)
Thank you

Margo61

Platinian
Mar 25, 2022
TURKEY
Bu yüzden herkese oynamadan önce notları (ilk gönderi) dikkatlice okumalarını söyledim.
Btw sadece tanrı modu, aptal ai ve azaltılmış rulet ile oynamak güvenlidir ve kolayca %85'in üzerinde bir wr'yi koruyabilirsiniz (onları birçok koşuda test ettim) ve açma/kapama düğmesinin bir nedeni var (eğer isterseniz onları kapatın) bir maçta birkaç oyuncu görün çünkü birkaç rapor alırsanız geliştiriciler gözlerini kapalı tutmazlar)
Not: Paralel alan gibi herhangi bir uygulama klonlayıcı kullanarak mod apk'nın bir klonunu oluşturabilir ve yeni bir hesapla oynayabilirsiniz.

[/ALINTI]
tnak you

Tags
fun run 3 fun run 3 cheat fun run 3 hack fun run 3 mod fun run 3 mod menu