Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Last edited by a moderator:

zverilius

Just Crazy
Original poster
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Wait, the modders work with this game until there is no success, the developers have very well protected the game, most of the actions on the server side (((!

Reactions: Kekette

Kekette

Rookie
May 10, 2019
France
Wait, the modders work with this game until there is no success, the developers have very well protected the game, most of the actions on the server side (((!
I agree, i tried to mod it too but that game is fcking good protected by développers. I try everything and all failed :/

Reactions: zverilius
Assembly-CSharp.dll and Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll are protected(dos header does not contain MZ signature). Each try to attach process(memory editors/debuggers) game crashes(
Hmm... you told server-side? It's an opportunity...
ps Developer has spent many times more time to protect the game than the game. It must be punishable.

Kekette

Rookie
May 10, 2019
France
In a file, i founded, hp, lvl pet, coin money, And this one (gold money), but for each one, the value is crypted, and idk how to decrypte this sh*t....:
<string name="gold_money">key309680Avalx596191Fvaly599123%1C</string>

Do somebody know how to decrypte the "key309680Avalx596191Fvaly599123%1C"? Thanks.

[*] Fury+Survivor+Pixel+Z_v1.051.apk
|-> packer : Ijiami
[*] Fury+Survivor+Pixel+Z_v1.051.apk!lib/armeabi-v7a/libexecgame.so
|-> packer : UPX (unknown, modified)
[*] Fury+Survivor+Pixel+Z_v1.051.apk!lib/armeabi-v7a/libghost.so
[*] Fury+Survivor+Pixel+Z_v1.051.apk!lib/armeabi-v7a/libexecdll.so
[*] Fury+Survivor+Pixel+Z_v1.051.apk!assets/ijm_lib/armeabi/libexec.so
[*] Fury+Survivor+Pixel+Z_v1.051.apk!classes.dex
|-> compiler : dexlib 1.x

In a file, i founded, hp, lvl pet, coin money, And this one (gold money), but for each one, the value is crypted, and idk how to decrypte this sh*t....:
<string name="gold_money">key309680Avalx596191Fvaly599123%1C</string>

Do somebody know how to decrypte the "key309680Avalx596191Fvaly599123%1C"? Thanks.
I am pretty sure that the numbers are encrypted using the unique identifiers of your device and some kind of timestamp. Therefore, I believe that it does not make sense to write / change these values.
PS
The game collects a huge amount of confidential information. Since the functionality is encrypted, no one knows what exactly is encrypted there ... Given the huge amount of effort spent on protection - I would not be surprised at the presence of a certain protective functionality of the active type.
I advise you once again not to break the game with real devices that you use in everyday life.
PS2
I hope for the best, but the developer is rude refers to the resources of user devices. Everything looks legal, but very ugly from a moral point of view.
PS3
This is one of the reasons to crack this game to the maximum possible state. I'm not sure that I will succeed, but I will prepare the initial stage as much as possible.

Kekette

Rookie
May 10, 2019
France
I am pretty sure that the numbers are encrypted using the unique identifiers of your device and some kind of timestamp. Therefore, I believe that it does not make sense to write / change these values.
PS
The game collects a huge amount of confidential information. Since the functionality is encrypted, no one knows what exactly is encrypted there ... Given the huge amount of effort spent on protection - I would not be surprised at the presence of a certain protective functionality of the active type.
I advise you once again not to break the game with real devices that you use in everyday life.
PS2
I hope for the best, but the developer is rude refers to the resources of user devices. Everything looks legal, but very ugly from a moral point of view.
PS3
This is one of the reasons to crack this game to the maximum possible state. I'm not sure that I will succeed, but I will prepare the initial stage as much as possible.
I completely agree with what you said, i found lot of files that collects data that does not need to be collected. I'm Ok too with you for the developper. He look Nice but the files tell me the opposite. So we really need a crack of this game. But i'm not good as you in this domain, i only have basic competences in apk mod and when i see the protection of the game, i can't do something.

Zscythe

Rookie
Apr 25, 2017
theres a working cheat for this game and they have successfully modded/cheated it for jailbroken apple devices only.. so apple is more hackable?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zmaxx Open Request Fury Survivor: Pixel Z iOS REQUEST SECTION 9
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Fury Car - Shooting Squad Ver. 2.0.0 MOD APK | GOD MODE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
J Open Request Demon Legend: Fury ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
G Shared [Tested] Kart Fury: Multiplayer Racing v1.0.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Silent Fury v1.0.17 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Fury Warship v2.0.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
Axey FREE MOD Basket Fury Ver. 0.1.8 MOD MENU | Instant Win | Removed Ads GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 1
Axey PMT FREE MOD Fury Cars Ver. 0.8.9 MOD MENU | Unlimited Coins | Removed Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 18
JokerArt FREE MOD Fur Fury: Action Adventure Ver. 1 MOD APK | GOD MODE | FREE SKILL UPGRADE GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 2
JokerArt FREE MOD Ardennes Fury: WW2 FPS Guns Ver. 9.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED AMMO | NO RELOAD | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 22
G Shared [Tested] Blade of Fury v10.21 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Fury Cars v1.1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Fury Road Battle v1.35 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Rails of Fury: Train Defence v0.7.2082 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Ninja Fury v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Fury Hero:Idle Game MMO Ver. 1.0.2 MOD APK | DMG | Skill Cooldown | Skill Duration EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
GNaFF Not Working Gangpire: Fire & Fury Ver. 1.7.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode Outdated PMT Android MODs 60
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Bladed Fury v1.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 23
R Open Request Bladed Fury ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Bullet Fury: PvP Shoot 3D Guns Ver. 1.1.1 MOD APK | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Feral Fury v1.1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
O Open Request Chips of Fury: Free Poker with Friends ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
JokerArt FREE MOD Fury Knight: Run to the Keep! Ver. 0.3.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED UPGRADES | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 1
JokerArt Broken Link Fury Shot 3D: Paralyze Them All Ver. 1.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED ITEMS | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 3
SwiftGamer FREE MOD Pixel Fury 20.0 Mega Mod APK GodMode InfiniteAmmo InstantKill RapidFire InfiniteCoins InfiniteGems NoSpread NoAds AntiBan GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 88
乡HULҜ™ FREE MOD Fury Turn v1.60 Mod APK ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 9
JokerArt Outdated Fury Shooting Strike Ver. 1.23 | GOD MODE | ENEMY CANT ATTACK | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 3
JokerArt FREE MOD Fury Strike : Anti-Terrorism Shooter Ver. 1.0.6 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED WEAPON | UNLIMITED GRENADES | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 21
JokerArt Outdated Sniper 3D Assassin Fury: FPS Offline games 2020 Ver. 3.5 MOD APK | UNLIMITED MONEY | FREE PURCHASE | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 43
JokerArt FREE MOD Call Of Fury - Global Counter Strike Black Ops Ver. 3.4 MOD APK | GOD MODE | ENEMY CANT ATTACK | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 20
R Open Request Fury Fighter ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 11
JokerArt FREE MOD Sniper Shooter Stickman 3 Fury: Gun Shooting Games Ver. 2.6 MOD APK | UNLIMITED COINS | FREE PURCHASE | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
Z FREE MOD Zombie Shooter Fury of War_v1.1 - GodX GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 9
W Open Request Fury fighter super ios mods iOS REQUEST SECTION 3
3 Open Request ETERNAL FURY 2 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
razlie69 Open Request Sniper Fury offline mods unlimited ruby and cash ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 12
T Open Request Fury Fighters : Awaken 2.0.3 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 39
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD The Last Era Survivor Ver. 1.04 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Day R Survival: Last Survivor v1.805 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
B PMT FREE MOD Survivor Base - Zombie Siege Ver. 112 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency | Free Rewards EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 93
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Gaia Survivor Ver. 1.0.9 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamond | Damage Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 20
JokerArt AWAITING UPDATE Survivor Kingdoms Ver. 2.33 | GOD MODE | INCREASED DAMAGE PMT MODs Waiting For Update 3
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Survivor Kingdoms Ver. 2.35 | GOD MODE | INCREASED DAMAGE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Twinworld Survivor Ver. 1.0.9 MOD Menu APK | Paid APK for free EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 24
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Dragon Survivor - Go Shooting Ver. 1.3.8 MOD APK | GOD MODE PLAYER | GOD MODE DRAGON | GOD MODE TOWER EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Monster Space Survivor Battle Ver. 0.0.6 MOD APK | UNLOCK OUTFIT | UNLIMITED BOOSTERS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Survivor: Space Battle Ver. 100.1220 MOD MENU | GOD MODE | NO DECREASE RESOURCES EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 17
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Idle Survivor - Tower Defense Ver. 0.3.8 MOD APK | UNLIMITED BULLETS | GOD MODE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD SciFi Survivor: Mecha Survival Ver. 0.0.33 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
B Outdated Mecha Girls Survivor Ver. 1.00.11.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Experience Multiplier Outdated PMT Android MODs 100