PMT FREE MOD Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter Ver. 59.3 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Free Buy Gold

It's the same thing for me, the game crashes in pvp often...Since version 59.1...Thanks @GNaFF for trying to make a fix! I play in 64 bits, I've tried Opengl, directx and vulkan and the problem remains the same every time...

Bro is there any Virtual Machine that will work with GG and alien shooter
idk, try searching in forum or google.

It's the same thing for me, the game crashes in pvp often...Since version 59.1...Thanks @GNaFF for trying to make a fix! I play in 64 bits, I've tried Opengl, directx and vulkan and the problem remains the same every time...
I don't know why, but the game is crashing when playing in pvp with mod.. not so often, but many times.. i've tried with original apk and all is ok.
Can you tell me exactly which feature causes the crash in PvP. Does the case of mod feature not enabled cause crash in PvP? Thanks.

idk, try searching in forum or google.

Can you tell me exactly which feature causes the crash in PvP. Does the case of mod feature not enabled cause crash in PvP? Thanks.
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate. So, i don't know. I thought that this problem is in damage feature. I set it to different values, i.e. 2,4, 7,8 and so on, or even last it to 1 as default, the game crashes only when playing in pvp, aleatory.. not everytime, but it happens sometimes. The only way i didn't test with god mode disabled. All the time godmode i enabled. The free buy feature i didn't touch, it set to off.

I will try with 59.2 and i let you know if the problem persists.

@GNaFF

OK @GNaFF ! I'm playing with the multiplier set to zero.I've just tried version 59.0 and it works fine.with 59.1,the game crashes after about 2 minutes in pvp.that's almost every other game! I haven't noticed any particular function to which I could attribute this crash. I play with Bluestack and until version 59.1, it worked very well. I have the same problem with memu (I tried it too), the game crashes in pvp.

@GNaFF i tried now 59.2! I thought the problem disappeared after i played 3 pvp matches, but the problem persists. And i paid attention on a fact.. In my example, the first 3 pvps i played i won quickly because i'm a full player and in these matches i met n00bs, so until the 9 round (level in pvp) i won the matches. But, in the 4 match i met a powerful player, so the game crashes on the 25 round. As i saw, rarely when the game crashes until 10 round. Also, i paid attention that the game crashes when i play with a powerful ship like Drake or Blade. Hm, i don't know for sure what make it crash, i just tell you everything that could help you.

OK @GNaFF ! I'm playing with the multiplier set to zero.I've just tried version 59.0 and it works fine.with 59.1,the game crashes after about 2 minutes in pvp.that's almost every other game! I haven't noticed any particular function to which I could attribute this crash. I play with Bluestack and until version 59.1, it worked very well. I have the same problem with memu (I tried it too), the game crashes in pvp.
Can you send me the 59.0 version? :)

@GNaFF even with version 59.2, the problem reoccurs. The game crashes if the game lasts about two minutes. I don't see what could cause the game to crash...A big ship? A specific level? I can't see exactly, but something makes the game quit too often...

Same here
The game crashes when it sees the home page.
@GNaFF help please
What android version does your phone use?

tested & work fine:
Screenshot_2024.09.26_22.51.37.779.png

Like other players, I can no longer play pvp with 59.1 and 59.2. I'm in a competitive clan, so it's a shame not to be able to play at all. On bluestacks, I even loaded an android 11 64 bits instance and the problem remains the same: it crashes all the time and even from level 1 in pvp...

Tags Tags
action strategy arcade artillery shooter bulletstorm galaxy attack: alien shooter galaxy attack: alien shooter mod platinmods single player stylized realistic