Help! game detect if phone is connected through adb

mIsmanXP

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
I don't know if it's ADB or Logcat, because when I use Logcat (with Matlog) on the phone, the game also detects it and crashes.
any tips on how to work around this?

How am i gonna debug without logcat bruh 😭
Well, maybe i can setup a local server and LOG to that.
Anyway, thanks for the info
I'm saying I think it disables the detection of that logging by part of the app you're trying to use. But now I'm not sure if it really does that.

If you dig up enough, you should find a solution, as it's very specific.

If I was you, I would dig up your game's code and change the code related to adb and logcat detection, so it always returns false. Or simply break / disable that piece of code entirely.

Hell, even "adb" and "logcat" are specific terms to search and you could easily find it, so it's worth a try.

I already tried searching for "adb" & "logcat" through the smali codes and there's nothing. Though i haven't tried searching the native libs. Will update when i found something...

If a game detects and crashes when you use Logcat or similar tools on your Android phone, it's likely that the game has implemented security features or checks to detect debugging or monitoring activity, which is common in many mobile games to prevent cheating. Here are some tips on how to work around this:

1. Use a Physical Device: If you are using an emulator or rooted device, consider using a physical, non-rooted device. Some games are more sensitive to debugging activities on rooted devices or emulators.
  2. Disable Developer Options: Some games are designed to detect the presence of developer options being enabled on the device. Go to your phone's Settings > About Phone > tap on "Build Number" multiple times to enable Developer Options, then go into Developer Options and disable them when playing the game.
  3. Use a Different Logging Tool: If Logcat is causing the game to crash, try using a different logging tool. There are various logcat alternatives available on the Google Play Store. Experiment with different ones to see if the game can't detect them.
  4. Use a VPN: Some games may detect monitoring tools by examining network traffic. Using a VPN may help you bypass this detection because it can mask your network activity.
  5. Root Concealment: If you have a rooted device, consider using a root concealing app like Magisk Hide or similar tools to hide the fact that your device is rooted from the game.
  6. Xposed Framework Modules: If your device is rooted and you have the Xposed Framework installed, there are modules like "RootCloak" that can help hide root access from specific apps, which might prevent the game from detecting debugging tools.
  7. Game Mode: Some Android devices have a "Game Mode" or "Gaming Mode" that can optimize your phone's performance for gaming. Enabling this mode may help avoid detection by games.
  8. Contact the Developer: If you have a legitimate reason to use debugging or monitoring tools for the game (e.g., troubleshooting or support), you can try contacting the game's developer or support team to explain your situation and request assistance. They may provide guidance or solutions specific to their game.
Remember that attempting to bypass anti-cheat or security measures in games for malicious purposes can result in being banned from the game or even legal consequences. Always respect the terms of service and community guidelines of the game you are playing.

This some chatgpt bs bro

Back
Top Bottom