This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™ Ver. 2.2.0 MOD MENU UNSIGNED APK | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier

You lied about update, you didn't checked playstore. I deleted it to prevent more peoples from simply lying

View attachment 430392
What did I lie about? It might be my mistake that I didn't check the playstore before commenting and I even forgot what did I wrote about. I comment to every threads here sometime now and I'm sorry for that because maybe my comment was based on the people early commenting that needs update before trying out the game. But don't EVER accuse me of lying mate that a pretty serious accuse.

What should i say instead? A joke?
It is always considered a lie no matter what. No update on play store means false. It's not fun really.

I use a playstore notification system that tells me if there is an update or not. I knew this game didn't have an update. I had enough of peoples saying update without checking that make me waste time checking on both website and phone, I had to delete many posts like this

Though I didn't intend it to be a lie or to lie about it, whatever it is may be.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I have no further anything to say about this matter and this conversation is over. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: AndnixSH
Tags Tags
all are free share game of thrones beyond the wall™ game of thrones beyond the wall™ cheat game of thrones beyond the wall™ hack game of thrones beyond the wall™ mod no outdated