This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Help! GameTwist ( apk editor pro ) editing

ImDaOne

Platinian
Folks ... Its there a chance to modify the reward of a watched ad ? Like "watch this ad to get x coins" cuz i was trying to find a modded lucky lady charm slot ... Thank you !!

Never used Apk Editor pro, but I guess you should fine the function/method that manages the ads and edit it so it gives extra rewards / you can enjoy the rewards more times a day,

Thats what im trying to get someone to help me with :)
You will have to figure that out for yourself. Every game is unique in their own sense and what worked on one will fail on others. If you just want to be spoonfed, then keep waiting.
The chance it can be modded does exist. I achieved this kind of feature in one of my mods.

Not trying to be rude .... But not everyone knows .java

Can u help me out with this .... In the right side "the.daily.event" maybe that its the daily bonus .. idk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-29-17-06-03-184_com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 137
But not everyone knows .java
Can u help me out with this .... In the right side "the.daily.event" maybe that its the daily bonus .. idk
That's smali, not java, In order to work with them, use dex2jar and jd-gui, so you will be able to get some workable stuff; you would need a computer. I don't know how to do stuff with APK editor, so I can't link to apps to decompile smalis and edit the decompiled code. Maybe some other user could help in this.

Not trying to be rude .... But not everyone knows .java
If you really want to learn how to mod, then learn programming languages.
This is like derivation and integration, but not as strong. You need to be an expert derviator to be a mediocre integrator; you need programming knowledge in order to modify/reverse engineer some code. You won't need to become an expert after all.
And well, it's not as if learning programming was something niche only to modding games. Any knolwedge you acquiere in this field will be useful outside of it.