Gemas para Injustice 2

IJ2Undefeated

Rookie
Nov 1, 2018
NA
Well, looks like you figured your own problem. They use it to make money, and if they share it with you for free, their money income is instantly reduced. Perhaps you should pay them for it.

Reactions: Tomazelli 2010

XxericxX

Rookie
Dec 26, 2018
Puerto Rico
Download the older versión and install it,then hack everything if you have root you can save your data using app like titanium backup or log in with Google maybe it Will save the data,then install new versión put your account to get everything or use titanium backup data

Panoramix

Rookie
Oct 29, 2018
It's none of your business!
Although, I will be honest. I highly doubt their unlimited money cheats are real therefore I call bullshit on that. Until there is proof that they have done it, it's bullshit.
Call it what you want, but he was right. There was this method, it may still exist, but I've heard it doesn't work anymore, but I don't believe it. Something tells me it's still possible to hack.

MiBiM523

Rookie
Nov 28, 2019
Romania
Those guys in Brazil crack their servers and they modify in game curency ilegally which could get people in real trouble. If they were smart they should have contacted the devs and tell them that their server are vulnerable and they would most probably get a job. Other than that the only possible way to get in-game currency is to hack their servers which is pretty complicated. I recommend using the god-mode hack because it is also pretty good.

Tags
injustice 2 hack