This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Gems of War - Match 3 RPG Ver. 8.1.0 MOD APK | Menu | Damage | Skill DMG | Mana

For me lvl 650 also. I think they start a banwave or many ppl Report us. You can Tap on a Player and Report him.

First I would like to thank you for making this mod available. It allowed me to see some interesting things that can be gained in this game. Unfortunately I was detected and banned as well. My guess: Either they are reviewing accounts that are making very fast progress beyond the standard (even those that would be spending real money on the game) or why I attended the pet event. I spent 3 days playing unnoticed until I was banned today. Curious that I was banned just when I created another account that I'm playing without using the mod (coincidence?). I haven't played any PvP games so be aware of the progress you are making in the game.

Hey guys, I'm still not banned. But I haven't played with the modded apk since the first ban reports. Just login.
I don't think that this is a ban wave. It's more likely, what the other guys said. Reports or the progress is too fast.

I confirm this.
Avoid guilds and events, avoid pvp. And don't use the mod too much. Download it on steam or another phone/tablet and play it legit.
Devs detect when your leveling curve is not normal

I confirm this.
Avoid guilds and events, avoid pvp. And don't use the mod too much. Download it on steam or another phone/tablet and play it legit.
Devs detect when your leveling curve is not normal

If you avoid these things, then you will not have much progress.
And the last sentence is not true. I played on my phone (modded apk) and legit on my tablet. Used my phone extremely rarely and got banned.

Tags Tags
crossword puzzle gems of war gems of war mod match 3 rpg multiplayer puzzle puzzle rpg rpg single player stylized stylized realistic