This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Gems of War - Match 3 RPG Ver. 8.1.0 MOD APK | Menu | Damage | Skill DMG | Mana

How to avoid Ban? If i dont use IT in PVP then i dont get Ban? Or does IT matter? Whether i can also during campaign got banned?

Hi, I went to around level 300 some years ago and just came back to this game (level 90 on new acc since 2 days ago). It should be safe as long as you don't abuse the PvP section (or maybe anything with a leaderboard feature that involves players) anything solo/PvE related is in my experience safe. Be careful with PvP battles, some players will check their logs that have lost vs you, and if he has an absurd level compared to you, you will get reported as it is obvious that you cheated. I always battle those around the same team level, If I have to spam PvP I do it on my PC Emulator instead without the mod apk to stay safe 100% safe. Good luck hope you guys can find this helpful

PVE will also be listed as an illegal account.

Thanks

Tags Tags
crossword puzzle gems of war gems of war mod match 3 rpg multiplayer puzzle puzzle rpg rpg single player stylized stylized realistic