Genius Studio Japan Inc Deobfuscator

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

Simpy 234

Platinian
Jan 3, 2021
USA
Well, if I can get this to work the way I want it to, then it should be easy from this point forward to mod all Studio Genius games until they ramp up their security again. However, the only problem is that I'm very busy with school work as I have loads of exams coming up, so I don't really have all the time in the world to work on it :/ I'm trying my best, though ;D

RedXen

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Jul 8, 2021
Norway
Hey, everyone. Sorry for the slow progress and lack of replies, I've been really busy with school work. I also found out today that I have COVID-19 so I won't be able to do much for a while. Sorry for the bad news :/ Hope you're all doing well, though!

Agent 0090

Platinian
Sep 21, 2021
INDIA
Hey, everyone. Sorry for the slow progress and lack of replies, I've been really busy with school work. I also found out today that I have COVID-19 so I won't be able to do much for a while. Sorry for the bad news :/ Hope you're all doing well, though!
Ok this is a very sad news . For now , just focus on your health and get well soon :)
Don't worry about mod because I will take care of it ☺

Belarabo

Platinian
May 25, 2020
Algerie
No worries, Good luck with your study, dont stress yourself to hard 😊💓

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuetousi