Tool Genius Studio Japan Inc Deobfuscator

RedXen

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Jul 8, 2021
Norway
Well, I don't know about new games. But in previous ones, not everything was server-sided, obviously. My guess would be modders made the app think that the premium choices were just regular ones, that's why It didn't consume any rubies, ergo no need for any request to the server. And now the method how modders did it become unavailable. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You're right, 100%. It's not that the method's unavailable now, though, it's just way harder.

RedXen

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Jul 8, 2021
Norway
Well, the fun couldn't last forever. These mods are all over the net. They finally started to pay their programmers, I guess:)
Shitty programmers ;)

Agent 0090

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 21, 2021
INDIA
Shitty programmers ;)
Can't call them shitty , they built a tight security though , two of yaskahije's mods are already outdated . We need a type of mod which won't get outdated with updates , if we achieve this , we won't have to update them , since the updates don't change the story :)

Reactions: RedXen

Askdeo

Rookie
Oct 14, 2021
Russia
Can't call them shitty , they built a tight security though , two of yaskahije's mods are already outdated . We need a type of mod which won't get outdated with updates , if we achieve this , we won't have to update them , since the updates don't change the story :)
What kind of security are you talking about? If I understand correctly they just added some kind of hash code generator (maybe md5 or something) that hides real names and values of variables when code is compiled. You don't need to be a genius to do that;) They just didn't care about that before because why should they:)

RedXen

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Jul 8, 2021
Norway
What kind of security are you talking about? If I understand correctly they just added some kind of hash code generator (maybe md5 or something) that hides real names and values of variables when code is compiled. You don't need to be a genius to do that;) They just didn't care about that before because why should they:)

Reactions: AungThuTa69

Askdeo

Rookie
Oct 14, 2021
Russia
I don't know much about C# and reverse engineering. I'm a backend Java developer. But, either you succeed or not you're spending your time wisely. And you're saying you are still a high school student? Well, you have a bright future, man. That's for sure. Good luck, be strong!

• Love

RedXen

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Jul 8, 2021
Norway
I don't know much about C# and reverse engineering. I'm a backend Java developer. But, either you succeed or not you're spending your time wisely. And you're saying you are still a high school student? Well, you have a bright future, man. That's for sure. Good luck, be strong!
Thank you! Yeah, I'm still in high school, just turned 15, actually. I mainly write software and mod/code in my spare time because I find it interesting, but I'm definitely looking to do something with computers ;)

Agent 0090

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 21, 2021
INDIA
Thank you! Yeah, I'm still in high school, just turned 15, actually. I mainly write software and mod/code in my spare time because I find it interesting, but I'm definitely looking to do something with computers ;)
I am 17

Agent 0090

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 21, 2021
INDIA
Ah , you are right , actually they wouldn't have cared . They cared because people shouted at social media that they are using mods . Actually , I never cared modding their games except my assassin high school . Because yaskashije was modding them . When he stopped , it was like lifting the hand break of your car at 200 km/ph

blehimoth3

Rookie
Dec 30, 2020
Philippines
I.. can't believe this someone still trying until now... I thought there's no hope already lol

Ryuugamine_Sora

Platinian
Nov 21, 2020
Indonesia
how's the progress going?

RedXen

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Jul 8, 2021
Norway
"Hope? What a nonsense, meet the deepest Despair!" View attachment 356519
Junko ;)

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmetxc