Giveaway question

Cocos

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Apr 17, 2017
I am looking at the winners of the 5 VIP giveaways, 3 of them are from Indonesia. Some of them with very little activity in Platinmods. Some register fairly recently. Some were barely able to say a decent thing about Platinmods. This is highly suspicious. @G-Bo ッ please take a look at the situation at hand.

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
Your mad because I used a random generator to pick people. Plus their month is almost over. Y cry over spilled milk. Wait for the next 1

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
He used a random generator bro without checking the activity log, the VIP I gave myself to the people cause only I can activate VIP and qnz does have free vip as iPMT Modder, I don't see any reason why you are suspect about it bro?

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Ahhh I understand now what you mean, its not suspect it just wasnt thought about it where he made the giveway. Next time someone wanna start a giveaway outside of the official forum news ones, I will tell to limit it to users which are registred at least 3 months or similar.

Got your point bro, we will keep attention on it next time. Its an important point to get sure people does not make fake accounts to be part of the giveaway multiple times.

Noted!

Reactions: Qnzboi102

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
He used a random generator bro without checking the activity log, the VIP I gave myself to the people cause only I can activate VIP and qnz does have free vip as iPMT Modder, I don't see any reason why you are suspect about it bro?
Thanks bro for that plus the word is RANDOM. picking people will not be fair to the users of PMT.

Just picking people would not be fair and I’m a fair person and saw this was as fit. And picked off comment number. I even picked my self twice when I used the generator

Cocos

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Apr 17, 2017
U don’t even have a lot of activity either????
I have been a platinmods user for almost 3 years. When I do have something meaningful to write, I do. What is your point? Nevermind, I don't care, keep awarding VIPs to fake accounts from Indonesia.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
I have been a platinmods user for almost 3 years. When I do have something meaningful to write, I do. What is your point? Nevermind, I don't care, keep awarding VIPs to fake accounts from Indonesia.
The other Question is, do you have any 100% proof that these Accounts are fake and not just newbies?
Because we have ALOT People from indonesia here, way more than from other countries.
12.67% are ( traffic analyse ) from Indonesia.
And to say " only people which have a good amount of activity " wouldn't be fair too, because newbies would never be able to join a giveaway then.

Reactions: Guflogaf

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
If u so care then y have salt on the thread and post it apparently you are salty and your post is meaningless. But your involving admins as well. U made your point gbo spoke about but u still flustered over a vip give that’s about to end for the people who won. Why don’t u support and pay the $11 dollars and be ?

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
REQUIREMENTS TO BE SELECTED.
LIKE THIS POST
2. COMMENT SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PLATINMODS TEAM WEATHER IT BE IOS OR ANDROID.
3. NO ASKING FOR UPDATES WHATS SO EVER. I REPEAT NO ASKING FOR UPDATES. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOU.
4. MAKE SURE TO TAG ME WHEN YOU ARE COMMENTING. WITH @Qnzboi102 I WILL BE CHOOSING THE WINNERS 2 WEEKS. MONDAY 1/27/2020.

@Cocos these were the requirements, agreed?

No conditions are given stating that you must be active or your account must be these days old. Which means everyone who commented liked the post and said something are eligible. Now a random generator was used and the screenshot is shown by qnz in the topic. It is a coincidence that 3 of them are Indonesians, why? because they are the most active members. They occupy a big chunk of Platinmod's traffic. Qnz is not Indonesian and has nothing with them that he would specifically choose members based on Country. If you didnt win this time, there is always another. The giveaway was fair and square, and even after looking at all the facts and the situation, if you still feel this was somehow rigged, then god bless you and your intelligence.

Cocos

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Apr 17, 2017
apparently you are salty
If you represent platinmods there are some higher standards your level of discourse should aim at. I understand that you blatantly keep missing the point but there is no need to reply like a 8-year-old kid.

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
If you represent platinmods there are some higher standards your level of discourse should aim at. I understand that you blatantly keep missing the point but there is no need to reply like a 8-year-old kid.
Any specific reason as to why you didn't reply to my well constructed argument that has a 'higher standard level of discourse' ?