PMT FREE MOD Goddess: Primal Chaos SEA/Global v1.81.24.121700 MOD MENU | Instant Win | Debug | ATK | DEF | No CD | No monster ATK

dignacio39

New On The Block
Feb 11, 2019
Philippines
Its okay now thanks a lot, its my bad. i already downloaded the wrong apk from the a youtube channel and the language is español, and when i clicked your link it was the same download page as the first one. so i thought its just the same. and its not xD Thanks. up up keep up the good work

Apr 9, 2018
Indonesia
hey bro i want to ask something
im already used the non root version on my phone and its work perfectly. im played on SEA server and login using fb
and then i want to try play it on emulator. im downloading from the playstore first. so i can use the root version (unsigned)
why im always in the EU server? how to change it to SEA server in my emulator?
thanks before

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
localhost
Its okay now thanks a lot, its my bad. i already downloaded the wrong apk from the a youtube channel and the language is español, and when i clicked your link it was the same download page as the first one. so i thought its just the same. and its not xD Thanks. up up keep up the good work
LOL hahahaha XD

hey bro i want to ask something
im already used the non root version on my phone and its work perfectly. im played on SEA server and login using fb
and then i want to try play it on emulator. im downloading from the playstore first. so i can use the root version (unsigned)
why im always in the EU server? how to change it to SEA server in my emulator?
thanks before
Maybe change system language? i don't know how to solve it correctly sorry

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
san 1111 SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
Eyayaa ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Bounce ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 147
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 76
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 28
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 93
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 157
MrFanatico ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5