PMT FREE MOD Going Princess : AFK Rush Ver. 0.71 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier

At what point does it crash? During login or battle?
Also, do a force close and clear cache and try again
Anywhere from 10 seconds to a couple minutes after I log in. I've force closed, cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, etc. Weird part is I was able to play just fine with the mod for around 2 weeks before it suddenly started this crashing.
I tested a clean apk and can play without crashing.

Anywhere from 10 seconds to a couple minutes after I log in. I've force closed, cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, etc. Weird part is I was able to play just fine with the mod for around 2 weeks before it suddenly started this crashing.
I tested a clean apk and can play without crashing.
No idea since it's working perfectly for me. played more than 10 minutes

1717677082220.png

The error is in the power index, I have the same problem, when starting another account the mod works very well, when logging in to the old account the error occurs in less than 10 seconds

Tags Tags
going princess : afk rush going princess : afk rush cheat going princess : afk rush hack going princess : afk rush mod rpg