PMT FREE MOD Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival Ver. 2.2.0(202000216) MOD APK | High DMG | Free Craft And More

Gazoon

Rooted Member
Jun 13, 2017
I just understood u. So I alrdy have patched it. what can it be?
If it is not working, then you haven't patched it correctly.

open LP > click toolbox > click patch to android > mark all boxen (signature Verification status always true, disable .apk signature verification and disable signature verification in the package manager) > apply.

Restart your emulator. After that, you can overwrite the orginal apk with the mod apk.

Edit like that: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5573/23d3mshi_jpg.htm

Jeff B

Rooted Member
Dec 9, 2017
If it is not working, then you haven't patched it correctly.

open LP > click toolbox > click patch to android > mark all boxen (signature Verification status always true, disable .apk signature verification and disable signature verification in the package manager) > apply.

Restart your emulator. After that, you can overwrite the orginal apk with the mod apk.

Edit like that: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5573/23d3mshi_jpg.htm
what about if your trying to install the signed version on an unrooted phone. Why does it not work on my samsung galaxy s8+?

Alicedelic

Rooted Member
Aug 23, 2019
Usa
I have run the dungeon more then 30 times, the 3 skull zone more than 70 times, the Broken Cart event about 10 times, and the night cash more then 20 times and haven't found the FKing Saddle yet. Any help please!!!
I found my first saddle in another "player" house inside a chest. Later I found other saddle in dungeon or other places like the ones you said..

Shaze

Aug 14, 2019
Vietnam
I have run the dungeon more then 30 times, the 3 skull zone more than 70 times, the Broken Cart event about 10 times, and the night cash more then 20 times and haven't found the FKing Saddle yet. Any help please!!!
I'm at lvl 27 and still haven't meet any event yet. Which mod did you use, bro?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G-Bo ッ EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 33
san 1111 Age Restricted Games 1
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
Ayagirik SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 2
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
DESLOKAT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 29
H ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 14
BMD4E ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 5
W ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
trepas5420 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 0

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard8315