Guide: How to Download and Install Genius Bishoujo/Otome/Yaoi Mods

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
Sup Guys,

since many people apparently cannot read the instructions for installing the mods, I will show a small tutorial here.
Kiss goes out to @Yaskashije ,who is modding the Genius Inc. Series.

Note: On some devices you can still play the signed Mod without any Problems, but if you face an issue which would be mostly a Force Apk Close, you have to use the Unsigned Version.

How to Download a Game of this Series?

• Take a Bishoujo/Otome/Yaoi you would like to Download.

• Scroll down to the Like Button and hit it, then the Download Links will appear.
InkedUnbenannt_LI.jpg

• Now it's up to you which version you want to download. The signed Version runs on devices that DO NOT require root, while the unsigned version Requires a rooted device.

When you find in the Manual this Information:

Needs Root: Yes/No on some Devices/Emulators/VM

Means you have four options, how to play them.
  1. Root your phone:
  2. Use an Emulator: BlueStacks – Fastest Android Emulator for PC and Mac, 100% Safe ; LDPlayer - Lightweigh&Fast Android Emulator for PC ; https://en.bignox.com
  3. Use a VM ( Virtual Maschine ): F1 VM – F1 VM, F1 Virtual Machine, apk, virtual for Android, Virtual machine, android emulator on android, Android root, root access without root phone ; VMOS Virtual Machine Operating System - Double Your Android System
  4. Optional: Try the Signed Version on your phone first. If the App gonna close after picking your language, you have to use one of those three options above.
In my case I use the VM F1 VM.

How to Install the Mod on your device?

If you gonna use an Emulator like LDPlayer.

• Download and Install LDPlayer on your PC

• When you are in the Home Screen, just drop the Downloaded Mod into your Emulator.
InkedLDPlayer 2_LI.jpg

If you gonna use a Virtual Maschine like F1 VM.

• Download and Install the VM on your phone.

• When you are in the Home Screen, open up ,,Add Apps", switch on the bar to APKs and add the Mod into the VM.
F1 VM 1.jpg

F1 VM.jpg

Yup that's it. Pretty simple huh.

Thanks for your patience and have a nice Day.

PS: If you still need help, ask @Yaskashije very nicely and he certainly wouldn't be of any help. :face07:

Attachments

Last edited:

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
Feel free to post it here instead in general discussion:

I wouldn't count that as Android Tutorial :face31:

ScarletWind

Rookie
Mar 5, 2018
My game always crash, please help me ☹

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
Am using the signed apk
Well if your phone can't run the Signed Apk, you have to download the unsigned Apk, which means you need root! So I recommend a VM in that case. Instructions are at the top.

Del2099091

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 12, 2021
Brasil
ok thanks, but this F1 VM in the picture is not compatible with my phone. which one could i download?

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
Everything is already correct, it is not due to lack of space. It is my phone that is not really compatible with the application. What should I do?
Did you tried X8 Sandbox?

Del2099091

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 12, 2021
Brasil
sorry, but could you answer a question? Is there a mobile emulator that can replace these VMs? Neither of these two VMs works on my phone ... (F1 VM, X8 Sandbox)

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
sorry, but could you answer a question? Is there a mobile emulator that can replace these VMs? Neither of these two VMs works on my phone ... (F1 VM, X8 Sandbox)
You can try VMOS or search in PlayStore for VMs. It's weird that non of them works on your phone. You have ,,Install Apps from unknown sources" activated?

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amanda691