Guide: How to Download and Install Genius Bishoujo/Otome/Yaoi Mods

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
Sup Guys,

since many people apparently cannot read the instructions for installing the mods, I will show a small tutorial here.
Kiss goes out to @Yaskashije ,who is modding the Genius Inc. Series.

Note: On some devices you can still play the signed Mod without any Problems, but if you face an issue which would be mostly a Force Apk Close, you have to use the Unsigned Version.

How to Download a Game of this Series?

• Take a Bishoujo/Otome/Yaoi you would like to Download.

• Scroll down to the Like Button and hit it, then the Download Links will appear.
InkedUnbenannt_LI.jpg

• Now it's up to you which version you want to download. The signed Version runs on devices that DO NOT require root, while the unsigned version Requires a rooted device.

When you find in the Manual this Information:

Needs Root: Yes/No on some Devices/Emulators/VM

Means you have four options, how to play them.
  1. Root your phone:
  2. Use an Emulator: BlueStacks – Fastest Android Emulator for PC and Mac, 100% Safe ; LDPlayer - Lightweigh&Fast Android Emulator for PC ; https://en.bignox.com
  3. Use a VM ( Virtual Maschine ): F1 VM – F1 VM, F1 Virtual Machine, apk, virtual for Android, Virtual machine, android emulator on android, Android root, root access without root phone ; VMOS Virtual Machine Operating System - Double Your Android System
  4. Optional: Try the Signed Version on your phone first. If the App gonna close after picking your language, you have to use one of those three options above.
In my case I use the VM F1 VM.

How to Install the Mod on your device?

If you gonna use an Emulator like LDPlayer.

• Download and Install LDPlayer on your PC

• When you are in the Home Screen, just drop the Downloaded Mod into your Emulator.
InkedLDPlayer 2_LI.jpg

If you gonna use a Virtual Maschine like F1 VM.

• Download and Install the VM on your phone.

• When you are in the Home Screen, open up ,,Add Apps", switch on the bar to APKs and add the Mod into the VM.
F1 VM 1.jpg

F1 VM.jpg

Yup that's it. Pretty simple huh.

Thanks for your patience and have a nice Day.

PS: If you still need help, ask @Yaskashije very nicely and he certainly wouldn't be of any help. :face07:

Attachments

Last edited:

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
sorry, but could you answer a question? Is there a mobile emulator that can replace these VMs? Neither of these two VMs works on my phone ... (F1 VM, X8 Sandbox)
You can try VMOS or search in PlayStore for VMs. It's weird that non of them works on your phone. You have ,,Install Apps from unknown sources" activated?