Guide: How to Download and Install Genius Bishoujo/Otome/Yaoi Mods

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
Hii, I dowloaded a Genius inc mod game and said "network default error " and the game didnt load, what does that mean and how can i solve the problem??
Yeah Ik about the issue too. Its an improved anti-cheat system, which noticed, if you logged in to Google Play or not and even if you did, it cause the Error. However even the original apk don't work correctly, so the Devs might gonna fix it soon.

Ataraxiea

Platinian
Jul 22, 2021
Philippines
Is it the new Game, what your talking about?
I followed all the instructions, please help me. The signed version of "Hack my Love" does not work on my non-root realme5i, I get the NT_DEFAULT_ERROR. But the original unmodded game from play store works well.

So I tried for the Unsigned apk and followed all the instructions. I downloaded VMOS that has the ROM "Android 7.1.2 ARM64/64-bit (Root, Xposed and Gapps included)" from AndnixSH. Then I successfully patched it with Lucky Patcher as per the instructions. Now I am able to install unsigned APKs in the VMOS.

Installation of unsigned APK is successful but I still got the NT_DEFAULT_ERROR.

Did I do something wrong? I have no idea about all this stuff at all I'm just following the instructions. Please help :(

Also what is about logging in with google+ / facebook? On VMOS I had to install Google Play Games because Hack-my-love required me to do it or I won't be able to play. (Though there I still get the error.)

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
when i try to play it appears:

NT_DEFAULT_ERROR

how can i play without it
I followed all the instructions, please help me. The signed version of "Hack my Love" does not work on my non-root realme5i, I get the NT_DEFAULT_ERROR. But the original unmodded game from play store works well.

So I tried for the Unsigned apk and followed all the instructions. I downloaded VMOS that has the ROM "Android 7.1.2 ARM64/64-bit (Root, Xposed and Gapps included)" from AndnixSH. Then I successfully patched it with Lucky Patcher as per the instructions. Now I am able to install unsigned APKs in the VMOS.

Installation of unsigned APK is successful but I still got the NT_DEFAULT_ERROR.

Did I do something wrong? I have no idea about all this stuff at all I'm just following the instructions. Please help :(

Also what is about logging in with google+ / facebook? On VMOS I had to install Google Play Games because Hack-my-love required me to do it or I won't be able to play. (Though there I still get the error.)
Yeah looks like the Devs brought up their new AC again, which means you won't be able to play the signed apk. Didn't tested the unsigned one since they removed the new AC a few weeks ago, which caused also Problems for the original game.

Reactions: Ataraxiea

Ataraxiea

Platinian
Jul 22, 2021
Philippines
Yeah looks like the Devs brought up their new AC again, which means you won't be able to play the signed apk. Didn't tested the unsigned one since they removed the new AC a few weeks ago, which caused also Problems for the original game.
aww man, so are the modders still working on this? im willing to wait but if not i guess ill be playing this without mods :(

Ataraxiea

Platinian
Jul 22, 2021
Philippines
RIP all genius inc. games are no longer compatible with the F1 VM. I tried installing the unmodded original game in this virtual machine but all their games won't show in playstore and when I manually looked it up it shows that its not compatible.

C3RB3RU5

Rookie
Jun 16, 2021
South Africa
Ok so I'm new here and I've noticed that the signed APK files are in dl.cgi format , IDK what that even means and what I'm even supposed to do with it , can someone help me ?