This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Not Working GUNDAM BREAKER:鋼彈創壞者 MOBILE Ver. 4.01.03 MOD Menu APK | Auto Win | Unlimited Skills

Please help. I can't bind/register my account in the app. It always fails after entering my transfer code and password. Do anyone have the same problem? Thanks!

Please help. I can't bind/register my account in the app. It always fails after entering my transfer code and password. Do anyone have the same problem? Thanks!
You're trying to transfer your data to the unmod version to get the courses and haro coins right? There's no way to do that. The modded apk here and the official play store version has different file structure somehow. Take the Facebook transfer for instance, the official one has no problem registering/transfering while there's some issue with the modded version one.

Oh I see. Now I know why I can't bind my account. Appreciate your time responding to my query. Well how about the new account on the modded one, is it possible to bind the account?

Oh I see. Now I know why I can't bind my account. Appreciate your time responding to my query. Well how about the new account on the modded one, is it possible to bind the account?
Don't think so. I tried it myself, doesn't bind account to Facebook or Google. Only thru transfer code. Better screenshot or take a photo of the transfer code.

Tags Tags
gundam breaker:鋼彈創壞者 mobile gundam breaker:鋼彈創壞者 mobile mod platinmods