xGummyBearx

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 30, 2017

Kaiserion

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 7, 2019
Germany Empire
I am sorry to tell you that this games is basically all server based so its almost impossible to make mod for this game and not to get banned sooner or later

The security also very strict since the game had already more than 23 millions gamers and very hugely profitable too

It will need a dedicated team of the very best of the best modders and a lot of times to mod this kind of games which definitely one of the best browser and mobile RPG today

• Haha
Reactions: Veronica9

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
I am sorry to tell you that this games is basically all server based so its almost impossible to make mod for this game and not to get banned sooner or later

The security also very strict since the game had already more than 23 millions gamers and very hugely profitable too

It will need a dedicated team of the very best of the best modders and a lot of times to mod this kind of games which definitely one of the best browser and mobile RPG today

23 Million? Looks like no buddy lol

It could be true that this Game is hard to mod, many Games are hard to mod. Epic Seven, GrandChase and much more.
Until no Modder says it is complete impossible, it isn't impossible haha

Kaiserion

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 7, 2019
Germany Empire
View attachment 159988
23 Million? Looks like no buddy lol

It could be true that this Game is hard to mod, many Games are hard to mod. Epic Seven, GrandChase and much more.
Until no Modder says it is complete impossible, it isn't impossible haha
Hey, dont forget the Japan ver and browser ver too
No way a game that last since 2014 till now would last with only just 1 million users, not to say about billions yen of revenue too

Since it will cost so many efforts, times, and energy to mod this kind of games, thats why I am saying it almost impossible to mod since its still possible to mod it but apparently, none or few still havent able to consistently success to mod it