Frilavae

Platinian
Original poster
May 12, 2017
Indonesia
qv8iRM5HDFvqtJMcbA3jsgooq3iIB1gY_DN51yDtmb7Jl=w300.png

Game Name: Haki Legend

Game Version: 1.0.8

Google Play Store Link: Haki Legend - The Dark King – Android-Apps auf Google Play

APK Link: Haki Legend - The Dark King APK Download - Gratis Strategi PERMAINAN untuk Android | APKPure.com

Cheat Requested: anycheat u can, please, because no one even try to mod this, and they gave no reason and explain. just try Pleasee..and if the game is unable to modded just let us know....thank you . ( sry for my bad english ).

Have you tried any cheat engines?: looks like all cheat engine not work or maybe i just do it in wrong way. :(

(#)Hi Yeeowang please take look on this. i saw someone has same profile picture like u and interest in this game and waiting for this game modded. i really appreciate if u can help here.. thanks in advance. :)

KingT

Retired
Jun 13, 2017
KCbpt8YMzfpaDHvpEIqxuW_qv8iRM5HDFvqtJMcbA3jsgooq3iIB1gY_DN51yDtmb7Jl=w300.png

Game Name: Haki Legend

Game Version: 1.0.8

Google Play Store Link: Haki Legend - The Dark King – Android-Apps auf Google Play

APK Link: Haki Legend - The Dark King APK Download - Gratis Strategi PERMAINAN untuk Android | APKPure.com

Cheat Requested: anycheat u can, please, because no one even try to mod this, and they gave no reason and explain. just try Pleasee..and if the game is unable to modded just let us know....thank you . ( sry for my bad english ).

Have you tried any cheat engines?: looks like all cheat engine not work or maybe i just do it in wrong way. :(

(#)Hi Yeeowang please take look on this. i saw someone has same profile picture like u and interest in this game and waiting for this game modded. i really appreciate if u can help here.. thanks in advance. :)
ill have a look at this for you and let you know however ill have to test the game first to know what its about but if you request cheats by name like example gold gems etc please do put that so we dont have to check the game are selfs

Frilavae

Platinian
Original poster
May 12, 2017
Indonesia
ill have a look at this for you and let you know however ill have to test the game first to know what its about but if you request cheats by name like example gold gems etc please do put that so we dont have to check the game are selfs
im sorry mate, i cant download the game, because slow internet connection. i request this game because im one of onepiece fans and i love all the onepiece game :)).
btw really thanks for your help mate. hope they can look on this :))

KingT

Retired
Jun 13, 2017
im sorry mate, i cant download the game, because slow internet connection. i request this game because im one of onepiece fans and i love all the onepiece game :)).
btw really thanks for your help mate. hope they can look on this :))
Hmm strange i am unable to find anything to modify seems that the language is not english all i could find was visuals sorry about this i cant mod this they use viet language and i dont know it

Frilavae

Platinian
Original poster
May 12, 2017
Indonesia
Hmm strange i am unable to find anything to modify seems that the language is not english all i could find was visuals sorry about this i cant mod this they use viet language and i dont know it
i tho that game is english version, because in playstore i see the picture with english language, its okay mate , btw thank you for ur time :)