Outdated Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 1.12.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Energy & Shopping | No Countrylock |

anneg1234

Jan 4, 2019
Australia
I have downloaded this but it hasn't worked. If it isn't linked to Facebook it means I have to start again. As I have been playing for months I don't find this hack very helpful.

Dec 5, 2018
Sparta
Hi, ive got a problem i need to buy clothes that cost gems but they appear as bought and i need to purchase them myself so i can earn pts for stats is there a way to deactivate all clothing from appearing as bought so that i can actually purchase them with the gem hack?

levensa

Jan 8, 2019
newzelend
I already have pets and some points during original apk , if i uninstall original apk , and install this Unlimited Energy & Shopping mod apk ,

Will it could keep the pets and points or not ?

kk9ghost

Rooted Member
Aug 8, 2018
HK
Hi, ive got a problem i need to buy clothes that cost gems but they appear as bought and i need to purchase them myself so i can earn pts for stats is there a way to deactivate all clothing from appearing as bought so that i can actually purchase them with the gem hack?
The "unlimited gems" function cannot be used to buy clothes. You can only wear them for free in this mod, and you still need to buy them if you return to original google play version.

kk9ghost

Rooted Member
Aug 8, 2018
HK
I already have pets and some points during original apk , if i uninstall original apk , and install this Unlimited Energy & Shopping mod apk ,

Will it could keep the pets and points or not ?
This is nothing to do with the game version. If you linked your game account to facebook, you can retrieve your game progress by login with facebook.

Reactions: levensa

SeahoRuhr

Jul 9, 2018
Spain
Hello! I have been using this mod for a while now and I appreciate it a lot! The only problem is that now everytime I try to play, it says that I get an invalid Key Hash and I have to play with a new "save". I saved on Facebook because I was changing device and now I can't play the modded app with my save file. Is there any way to do it? Thank you for your help!

kk9ghost

Rooted Member
Aug 8, 2018
HK
Hello! I have been using this mod for a while now and I appreciate it a lot! The only problem is that now everytime I try to play, it says that I get an invalid Key Hash and I have to play with a new "save". I saved on Facebook because I was changing device and now I can't play the modded app with my save file. Is there any way to do it? Thank you for your help!
Please pay attention to note 3 in #1, you have to uninstall/suspend facebook app.

Marxz

Rooted Member
Sep 13, 2018
Brazil
thank you very much for the last update!
also today, 14th jan, they update to another version 1.12.1.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexche97