PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 2.2.4 MOD APK | Unlimited Energy & Shopping | No Countrylock

Vianne

Nov 27, 2019
United States
Well things were going well but now.....I'm having some kind of config error that won't let me load the game no matter what I do.... I'm not even sure how to explain, I'm just seeing this message at the loading screen: "config empty for id buyfurnituremedium in fullmarks task. Anybody have any thoughts?

TeeDubbz

Rooted Member
Apr 3, 2019
United States
Well things were going well but now.....I'm having some kind of config error that won't let me load the game no matter what I do.... I'm not even sure how to explain, I'm just seeing this message at the loading screen: "config empty for id buyfurnituremedium in fullmarks task. Anybody have any thoughts?
This mod always crashes during the "Full Marks" events. There is another version found via a mega link that works during Full Marks, but for me at least the 2.2.2 version of the mega link mod will not install. I just hope it works when it eventually updates to 2.2.3 or whatever is next.

This is the second update out of the last three that the mega link mod is broken for me. Quite annoying, I wonder why it is such a crapshoot. If G-Bo and Yuuki's version worked with full marks (among other features) it would be perfect. Ah well. We cannot have everything I suppose.

Reactions: Qian612

TomDeacon

Rooted Member
Aug 2, 2019
Dallas
Anyone have a modded version that works with full marks? I've tried all the modded versions I can find and they all crash.

Vianne

Nov 27, 2019
United States
This mod always crashes during the "Full Marks" events. There is another version found via a mega link that works during Full Marks, but for me at least the 2.2.2 version of the mega link mod will not install. I just hope it works when it eventually updates to 2.2.3 or whatever is next.

This is the second update out of the last three that the mega link mod is broken for me. Quite annoying, I wonder why it is such a crapshoot. If G-Bo and Yuuki's version worked with full marks (among other features) it would be perfect. Ah well. We cannot have everything I suppose.
Ah, that makes sense. I've more or less been able to work around it, so I'm alright with my current "shuffling" process. Hard to explain so I won't lol, but it's good to know that it wasn't just a random but or worse.

BreadKnife

Apr 14, 2019
Milky Way Galaxy
Most mods don't work with full marks event. I usually just wait it out.

TeeDubbz

Rooted Member
Apr 3, 2019
United States
Ah, that makes sense. I've more or less been able to work around it, so I'm alright with my current "shuffling" process. Hard to explain so I won't lol, but it's good to know that it wasn't just a random but or worse.
Most people log in with the unmodded apk and log out while in a classroom or their common room. They then install this mod, buy a crapton on energy and then play the game on the unmodded apk until they run out of energy. Rinse and repeat. I do not have the time or patience for that, so I usually just wait out the event. Unless I have the mega mod, then I play my hearts out. Like I said though, the latest mega mod is broken for me. Sad face...

Reactions: wulfhaz

ToraRyu

Oct 17, 2019
home
Don't understand why full marks event didn't crash on the previous (or maybe the previous of the previous) mod 2 (just the free shopping) but not anymore now... that's sad...
Is there any option to buy geme for free? I try lucky patcher but it says me "yeah you purchase things" but nothing add...

Reactions: Qian612

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
filya174