PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 2.2.4 MOD APK | Unlimited Energy & Shopping | No Countrylock

Drakote

Rooted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Spain
So Funny... this isn't a mod...
This mod works perfectly, I use it and it goes great with this event, so before saying nonsense, find out, the moderators already have knowledge of your attitude and messages, keep it up so you.

ToraRyu

Oct 17, 2019
home
This mod works perfectly, I use it and it goes great with this event, so before saying nonsense, find out, the moderators already have knowledge of your attitude and messages, keep it up so you.
I try it and it's not a mod! so stfu yourself...

Drakote

Rooted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Spain
I try it and it's not a mod! so stfu yourself...
First, it will be you and the administrators, as they are informed of their behavior.

Secondly, if it doesn't work for you, it's because there are mods that only work for versions 9.0 onwards, the low versions pass that error, so the mod works for me and for more people, another thing is that it doesn't work for you, so don't accuse him that way.

And I will not talk to you again, it will be the administrators who will contact you.

Etran95

Jun 3, 2018
US
First, it will be you and the administrators, as they are informed of their behavior.

Secondly, if it doesn't work for you, it's because there are mods that only work for versions 9.0 onwards, the low versions pass that error, so the mod works for me and for more people, another thing is that it doesn't work for you, so don't accuse him that way.

And I will not talk to you again, it will be the administrators who will contact you.
Hi, I just wanted to say thank you! You were right that the mod you posted only works on versions 9.0+ I really appreciate it because I wasn't sure why it wasn't working before but now it is so thanks again!

Reactions: Drakote

Drakote

Rooted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Spain
Hi, I just wanted to say thank you! You were right that the mod you posted only works on versions 9.0+ I really appreciate it because I wasn't sure why it wasn't working before but now it is so thanks again!
Hello! You're welcome, a pleasure to have helped you. Of course, what happens is that for versions higher than 9.0, it goes great with the event, it works perfectly, only for lower versions it doesn't work, the mod works perfectly.

Best regards!

Reactions: Etran95

TeeDubbz

Rooted Member
Apr 3, 2019
United States
9.0+? What needs to be 9.0+, the operating system? The mod is not working for me and I am trying everything I can to fix it.

Etran95

Jun 3, 2018
US
9.0+? What needs to be 9.0+, the operating system? The mod is not working for me and I am trying everything I can to fix it.
Sorry, I didn't mean 9.0+ as a type of operating system. I meant to say that the mod works on android versions 9.0 and above. I tried installing it on multiple emulators like bluestacks, memu, and nox but it didn't work since the highest android version was 7.1. Then, I tried installing it into my samsung galaxy s8 phone and it worked since it was android version 9.0

TeeDubbz

Rooted Member
Apr 3, 2019
United States
Sorry, I didn't mean 9.0+ as a type of operating system. I meant to say that the mod works on android versions 9.0 and above. I tried installing it on multiple emulators like bluestacks, memu, and nox but it didn't work since the highest android version was 7.1. Then, I tried installing it into my samsung galaxy s8 phone and it worked since it was android version 9.0
Got it. I have Android version 9, so I am not sure why I am having trouble.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
filya174