PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 2.2.4 MOD APK | Unlimited Energy & Shopping | No Countrylock

TeeDubbz

Rooted Member
Apr 3, 2019
United States
I am running Android version 9.0 and the 2.2.2 version of the mega link mod will not install. It gets most of the way and just says "App not installed." I have tried every fix I can find online, including cleaning the Package Installer cache, resetting app preferences, and signing the apk. Can anybody help me get this app working? I cannot log in without the mega link mod due to full marks.

Reactions: Qian612

Ciyup

Rooted Member
Sep 30, 2019
Indonesia
I am running Android version 9.0 and the 2.2.2 version of the mega link mod will not install. It gets most of the way and just says "App not installed." I have tried every fix I can find online, including cleaning the Package Installer cache, resetting app preferences, and signing the apk. Can anybody help me get this app working? I cannot log in without the mega link mod due to full marks.
I use android 7.1.1 and this mod works perfectly for me!

pepamobe

May 3, 2018
Brazil
I know, that is the one that will not install for me. I am hoping someone can help me figure out why.
I think its because its a new full marks event during the same version (2.2.2) and that would require to be modded once again (?!) But then again i think the app is about to release a new update soon.

mrlzago93

Dec 2, 2019
Brasil
anyone knows how to have pets? I know with this mod we can't buy them, but if I buy one in the original app and come back to the mod, it'll be there? or something like that? thanks

TeeDubbz

Rooted Member
Apr 3, 2019
United States
anyone knows how to have pets? I know with this mod we can't buy them, but if I buy one in the original app and come back to the mod, it'll be there? or something like that? thanks
You can buy pets with the mod, but you must have the notebooks already. If you do not have the books, THAT is what causes the crash.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonNecromancer