PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 3.5.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Energy & Shopping | No Countrylock |

AlexMuffy

Platinian
Jun 19, 2020
Nepal
Is there a way to start a new game after getting banned? I deleted save data via facebook, clear data and cache in app setting but its not working. Four years of my serious gameplay gone down the drain.

Deerp1976

Platinian
Jan 26, 2020
United Kingdom
Is there a way to start a new game after getting banned? I deleted save data via facebook, clear data and cache in app setting but its not working. Four years of my serious gameplay gone down the drain.
It's possible if you're rooted because I was banned by EA with Need for Speed No Limits and circumvented the ban.

If Jam City use a similar method to EA and Gameloft, they will be able to detect your device ID. You dont even need to connect to an account for them to recognise you were banned. If you're rooted you can change the device ID yourself.

If you're not rooted, your only other methods are buying a new phone and never using whatever accounts you were connected by or use a VM app such as vmos and play the game inside there. I can confirm playing this game works perfectly fine inside a VM app.

Reactions: AlexMuffy

Shado13

Rookie
Jun 8, 2021
Usa
This is not working I've bought clothing and now I have zero coins. What is meant by unlimited shopping. What can I buy?

Spock

Rookie
May 22, 2019
Vulcan
The best you can do is use a new FB account. I got banned twice (one where I was already 6 year and won a lot of event outfits- really sad to see it go). But yeah, that's the best solution. You have to start over though.

AlexMuffy

Platinian
Jun 19, 2020
Nepal
The best you can do is use a new FB account. I got banned twice (one where I was already 6 years and won a lot of event outfits- really sad to see it go). But yeah, that's the best solution. You have to start over though.
It was because of energy, I found out...you need to completely drain it and just keep playing...I deleted my fb saved file from facebook setting and it still says i am banned TF...so frustrated..same I played 4 years deligently but it all went down the drain.

AlexMuffy

Platinian
Jun 19, 2020
Nepal
This is not working I've bought clothing and now I have zero coins. What is meant by unlimited shopping. What can I buy?
You need to turn the mod on from the PM circle symbol for it to work but mind you it doesn't work for pets and books, library, and dueling. Gems work fine but they do decrease if you have enough gems but if you don't you can keep using it regardless of not having it, same for gold coins but doesn't work for dueling and quidditch game.

AlexMuffy

Platinian
Jun 19, 2020
Nepal
It's possible if you're rooted because I was banned by EA with Need for Speed No Limits and circumvented the ban.

If Jam City use a similar method to EA and Gameloft, they will be able to detect your device ID. You dont even need to connect to an account for them to recognise you were banned. If you're rooted you can change the device ID yourself.

If you're not rooted, your only other methods are buying a new phone and never using whatever accounts you were connected by or use a VM app such as vmos and play the game inside there. I can confirm playing this game works perfectly fine inside a VM app.
Lol ok will try that but I lost interest after some toxic player reported me because she couldn't beat my score on the events lol.

AlexMuffy

Platinian
Jun 19, 2020
Nepal

By the way which virtual platform is better? there are so many apps similar...I don't know which one to choose. Any suggestions?

Reactions: ChasTzy

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The7Gamer