PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 3.5.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Energy & Shopping | No Countrylock |

Deerp1976

Platinian
Jan 26, 2020
United Kingdom
Lol ok will try that but I lost interest after some toxic player reported me because she couldn't beat my score on the events lol.
Totally understand! I'm getting fed up with this game a bit myself. Ive done everything I can in year 3 apart from these damn quidditch matches. You complete 1 objective which is win 3 friendlies and then more pop up.

I thought with the report player it was only supposed to be used for reporting a player's name if it was offensive? I try and be careful with these events that put you up against other such as full marks. It's easy for things to get completely out of hand with that event where you've got 10 times the score of the person who is second so I just limit myself and keep my scores relatively close to everyone else.

Reactions: Mantovani

Ace127

Platinian
Jul 25, 2019
SWEDEN
Thank you so much for the mod. I'd probably end up spending $500 per month if it wasn't for you, and then end up qutting the game while cursing the developers for being money-hungry.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kawaljit kaur