PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Galadriel_INIT

Platinian
Dec 5, 2021
Pennsylvania
I'm unable to log into my Hogwarts Mystery account through this APK. I'm using the most recent version of NOX and the latest Android version. If I have the facebook app enabled, I get an error that says "Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later."

When I disable the facebook app (as suggested for facebook account login in the OP), I get a different error that says "For your account security, logging into facebook from an embedded browser is disabled. To continue, download and log into the facebook app on your device and try again."

Is there something I'm doing wrong? How do I access my previously saved game through this APK?

Galadriel_INIT

Platinian
Dec 5, 2021
Pennsylvania
Here continues apearing that I was banned from game.
The only way for people to get banned from this game, is if other players report you. For example, in various events like Full Marks or House Pride, if your score is disproportionately high compared to others, people will report you because it's obvious that you're using a cheat, and you'll get banned. To avoid getting banned, don't go crazy during events to get scores that are much higher than normal.

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
I'm unable to log into my Hogwarts Mystery account through this APK. I'm using the most recent version of NOX and the latest Android version. If I have the facebook app enabled, I get an error that says "Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later."

When I disable the facebook app (as suggested for facebook account login in the OP), I get a different error that says "For your account security, logging into facebook from an embedded browser is disabled. To continue, download and log into the facebook app on your device and try again."

Is there something I'm doing wrong? How do I access my previously saved game through this APK?
Try download different browser.

serhiy1994

Platinian
Nov 29, 2021
Ukraine
Hello, guys. Have read comments. So unexpected ban in 3.8.1 has been 'healed', right? And I'm able to aownload 3.8.2 with no doubts?
BTW, what will happen if I go to the last available chapter (y7ch25 if I remembered properly) before the next update be released?

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Here continues apearing that I was banned from game.
That's weird. It seems that @G-Bo ッ patched the anticheat detection, because since downloading the newest update I logged in numerous times and everything is alright (tap on wood). I even went to the extreme as to shorten the waiting time with gems plenty of times, but I'm also not going crazy in events so that others would know I'm cheating, nobody had reason to report me. It may be that problem with you.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic