PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Amoxchteotl

Platinian
May 29, 2019
Italia
Stesso problema

Viene visualizzato un errore durante il caricamento della schermata con il nuovo aggiornamento che dice "Aggiorna i prezzi e/o i tipi di tile non sono validi. Assicurati che siano tutti uguali".
Qualcuno ha lo stesso problema? Non so come risolverlo
[/CITAZIONE]

Reactions: Eupheme
Jun 1, 2022
hell
Screenshot 2022-06-12 160024.png
i have 3 million energy so this broken mod isn't a big issue however i would still like for it to be fixed because i do use the mod to skip the wait timers. i hate waiting 8 hours for the next chapter in the story.

• Wow
Reactions: Veliona89

Veliona89

Platinian
May 4, 2022
Argentina
I do not know the difficulty of restoring the functionality of the mod as it was in the previous version but it would not be better to create another mod with the purchase of free energy and candies to advance time without limit and that they do not decrease and leave aside the currency hack and thus avoids the players who abused the infinite diamonds, I include myself, I confess.
the real enemy is waiting up to 4 hours or more to advance the story

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I'm not an english speaker, so I may be using incorrect words. What I mean with "ticket" is an in-game message to game moderators (u usually use it when u wanna report something).
No you were using the right words, I got confused. Thanks for clearing it up.
And yes in the past I have had used ticket as a stupid mistake and got banned (luckily I was only in year 1 or 2). So contacting support is a no-no

eljeff

Platinian
Aug 10, 2018
Nowhere
App has been working fine for me since I started using it, but suddenly now as of the latest update I'm getting "Error: Refresh Title prices and/or types are not valid. Make sure they are all the same." and can't progress past the splash screen. I've tried reinstalling and turning off the currency/energy hacks but nothing has worked.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic