PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

e7441239

Platinian
Sep 29, 2018
Earth
You're not, at least without spending $$$. That's why I liked this mod. As a stand alone, this is one of the worst pay to play games out there. Makes sense really, since the Harry Potter franchise has made so little money elsewhere.
I doubt there's a lot of "regular" (unmodded) people paying 100s of $ to play that greedy game. You have to cheat them to play it. Just to see the story.

SixBroTR

Rookie
Sep 9, 2020
Turkey
Doesn't work!
Deleted all data and cache, reinstalled it and signed in again, but none of the hacks works. Error message keeps promoting you to get in contact...
Is there any fix coming or update for this version of MOD?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE & FOR YOUR WORK IN THE PAST!
The same happend, I agree with you. Please get some update because we cannot enter game and it always show same error.

Reactions: Lolrazi

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
The same happend, I agree with you. Please get some update because we cannot enter game and it always show same error.
Try to disable the gem setting if you have It on trough the save function
After I disabled It and reinstalled the app It worked but It Will happen again If you turn It on and click full marks again.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic