PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Veliona89

Platinian
May 4, 2022
Argentina
For the people getting errors: STOP TRYING TO USE DIAMONDS IN THE EVENTS!! They don't work there! Only to speed up missions and buy in the shop.

Also you'll end up getting banned because of it.
In fact, it does not work to advance time either, I only hope that if it is not possible to give a solution to that inconvenience, the best thing in my opinion is to make it cost 0 gems as well as the energy in the store, but it is only my opinion, I cannot get demanding when someone does something good for others more than thank them infinitely for their work

Origami

Rookie
Aug 18, 2018
Italy
Turning the mod off during the loading phase, and re-installing the game worked for me - at least i can play. And use the infinite energy mod, too. I don't dare reactivate the infinite currency mod, though. Maybe i'll try later and, if necessary, reinstall the game a 3rd time.

Jtdude

Platinian
Dec 2, 2021
Ethiopia
Is anyone capable of buying gemmed items in the shop (like pets)? Because when I attempt to do so using the 0 gem cheat it gives off a similar error to the FM one

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic