PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

vralis

Rookie
May 13, 2019
russia
App has been working fine for me since I started using it, but suddenly now as of the latest update I'm getting "Error: Refresh Title prices and/or types are not valid. Make sure they are all the same." and can't progress past the splash screen. I've tried reinstalling and turning off the currency/energy hacks but nothing has worked.
Same for me. Also, it seems IOS one version higher?

ByTheLight

Platinian
Jan 15, 2022
Australia
App has been working fine for me since I started using it, but suddenly now as of the latest update I'm getting "Error: Refresh Title prices and/or types are not valid. Make sure they are all the same." and can't progress past the splash screen. I've tried reinstalling and turning off the currency/energy hacks but nothing has worked.
same

Macarveli275

Platinian
Feb 17, 2022
Hamilton, New Zealand
The waiting times to advance the story are absolute overkill! I only just started playing and missed out on the good 4.21 mod where you could skip the waiting times 😩 pls make it work in the new version

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic