PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
The currency hack doesn't seem to work because one has to load the game with the mod enabled which they can't because the modded game throws an error on loading, forcing the player to reload.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Didn't work for me. Got an error message saying it was invalid. I think if too much time and saves have passed between updates then it doesn't take.
Someone has already given the previous version link but I'll clear this up anyway for information.
Have it this way, if you have downloaded an apk say version 3 & you have i's previous version install say 2. So the system will ask you to upgrade/update the application (before everytime I had to uninstall the previous & then reload all the data all the way for new version) but now you just simply update it.
Now you're trying to override new version with a previous version, you cannot "downgrade" it so it pops with an error message. You gotta delete the new to install previous

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic