PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Yes the fullmark event. I've tried it before and it gave me no issues at all... but now it isn't working :(
Yeah, before JC patch the loophole , we can use it on full mark events, but after JC patch the loophole and G-Bo fix the mod so we can use the mod again, sadly it's not working again for the fullmarks event just like the old version mods

Sentinel-1-1

Rookie
May 20, 2022
Germany
Are you sure? Yesterday I triggered Lone Wolf, Meet the Malfoys and Become an Animagus TLSQs at their respective trigger points...
TLSQ's have now a 3 day wait if u happen to trigger them back to back. I.e if two TLSQ's are in the same chapter, like "A gathering of old friends" and "A Scandal in Hogsmeade". 3 Day wait for chapter after chapter is not the case!

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
To all the impatient ones already longing for the new update: Forgive G-Bo, they're already doing a great job as it is, with all that patching from JamCity they have to bypass. And for free, which is even greater. Show some gratitude and patience.

ryu993

Platinian
Aug 29, 2018
bologna
if you won the event with a lot of points, someone can report you and you`ll get banned. Maye is for that
i remember that i was at the second place, and i was fighting with the first one, and he had an inhuman number of points, i have the suspect that even that player used the mod version, but in any case i try to avoid to do too many points cause i know that is dangerous, but in the second case i was in the middle of a quidditch match no event, no point, it can be the montly event with the keys? i remember i completed once one the first day with the crystal mod and i've obtained a dress, maybe in the pvp duel someone have seen that and report me, there is the possibility that someone check the stats? maybe i'm little paranoid but after swgoh nothing surprises me anymore

Reactions: ratboy55

Neveronnow

Platinian
Mar 19, 2022
US
The thing about FM is that when someone reports ANYONE in your group, JC automatically checks EVERYONE. So, even if you play nice and safe with 50 points, but the top guy gets 91294102041 just cause they HAVE to have that dress, and someone reports it, you will get banned as well. People documented this on the subreddit. More reasons why FM is the worst event in the game lmao

oh and if anyone's wondered the gem time skip works again, just tested it myself on the new chapter. Thanks so much G-Bo!!!

ryu993

Platinian
Aug 29, 2018
bologna
The thing about FM is that when someone reports ANYONE in your group, JC automatically checks EVERYONE. So, even if you play nice and safe with 50 points, but the top guy gets 91294102041 just cause they HAVE to have that dress, and someone reports it, you will get banned as well. People documented this on the subreddit. More reasons why FM is the worst event in the game lmao

oh and if anyone's wondered the gem time skip works again, just tested it myself on the new chapter. Thanks so much G-Bo!!!
This system is the worst then, if i get well what you said, even if i have 0 point i will get the ban cause one of the group was reported? well the JC company line of work is wrong, there is a way to get out from that kind of event? i dunno if i will begin again but i want to avoid future ban cause some player must have some stupid dress

Galadriel_INIT

Platinian
Dec 5, 2021
Pennsylvania
This system is the worst then, if i get well what you said, even if i have 0 point i will get the ban cause one of the group was reported? well the JC company line of work is wrong, there is a way to get out from that kind of event? i dunno if i will begin again but i want to avoid future ban cause some player must have some stupid dress
There's a way to avoid getting banned during Full Marks, if you don't want to participate in it. Keep your eye on the Hogwarts Mystery reddit for upcoming events. When you see in Reddit that a Full Marks will be the next event, do not log in after the prior event finishes, and do not log back in until Full Marks is over. As far as I am aware, I do not think you will end up being paired up with any Full Marks groups if you do not log in at all during Full Marks.

ryu993

Platinian
Aug 29, 2018
bologna
There's a way to avoid getting banned during Full Marks, if you don't want to participate in it. Keep your eye on the Hogwarts Mystery reddit for upcoming events. When you see in Reddit that a Full Marks will be the next event, do not log in after the prior event finishes, and do not log back in until Full Marks is over. As far as I am aware, I do not think you will end up being paired up with any Full Marks groups if you do not log in at all during Full Marks.
mmm, maybe the game put you in a group anyway but if you don't log in for the entire event if something come up you are probably out of trouble, but i'm not sure, anyway your suggestion is great i will check that if i decide to play again, many thanks

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic