PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Thank you for the update but I have an issue.
I am unable to run the apk. I downloaded it from GDrive and when I tried to install, I got an error message. I also tried the Mega link but even after downloading, it didn't show up in my files.

Anyone having a similar issue?
remove original game and install SIGNED apk buddy

LittlestLadyDawk

Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
Bahamas
I agree with many comments that this mod makes it easier for many of us to be able to enjoy a great game but with a scary monetization, it is an effort that must be thanked with patience and enormous gratitude, not demanding that the person who is working on this hurry up . because what he is doing is something very laudable and it is without asking for anything in return and from here in Buenos Aires I stand up and applaud him with all my heart

Well said.

APoss

Rookie
Feb 4, 2022
PL
Just to let y'all know that this new version is zeroing both coins and gems once installed, also it doesn't let you keep them during game, so it's always 0 for both. Also I'm not sure if it's just something with the game right now, but all stores are empty with 'coming soon' sign (clothes, hair, pets etc).

APoss

Rookie
Feb 4, 2022
PL
Just to let y'all know that this new version is zeroing both coins and gems once installed, also it doesn't let you keep them during game, so it's always 0 for both. Also I'm not sure if it's just something with the game right now, but all stores are empty with 'coming soon' sign (clothes, hair, pets etc).
I'm not sure how to edit, lol. So it's not the game, the hack is turning the store off, so to buy anything you need to turn the hack on after you went into the store. Also, the coins and gems are back once the hack is off, tho I'm not sure if it include the gems that were 'lost' during the game (I think the coins are included).

Anyway, I'm very pleased with the new version, even tho it's a little more complicated to operate (I keep forgetting to turn the hack off on certain places lol), so big kudos for all people who worked on this mod!

Reactions: serhiy1994

SamCarterX206

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
Taiwan
Actually it does let you keep your coins/gems, it just shows as 0 on the main screen and coin/gem prices show as 0 in the store as well while the hack is active. If you turn off the hack then open up the store, you can see your true coin/gem count in the bottom. Reload the game to make your coins/gems show on the main screen again.

When you go to buy something with the currency hack active it shows you the true cost in the "are you sure?" screen, and if you happen to acutally have enough coins/gems for the purchase, it will take from what you already have. if you have less then the required amount though, it won't take anything but will give you what you "bought".

Reactions: Irilnys and K4sum1

SamCarterX206

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
Taiwan
Also it's best to only turn on the currency hack when you want to buy something, leave it off for the most part. Leaving it on can trigger errors, notable if it's on before the game has loaded, when you go to the event window (or buy event boosts) and if you try to buy something with books with the currency hack active.

GlowSeeker

Platinian
Oct 30, 2019
Switzerland
Why is it that I only get 60fps when I'm moving the camera around? As soon as I stop it and let go it instantly throttles to 30fps again, and there's no support I can contact 😑

Valmort

Platinian
Jul 19, 2020
Zagreb
does anyone else have trouble loading some part of game (if they use memu emulator) to point that memu keeps giving an error automatically closing emulator itself)?

Connielove

Rookie
Aug 24, 2021
South africa
I'm not sure if this the place to report bugs, but I opened the app and started Full Marks before updating my app- now I get an error that says REFRESH TILE PRICES AND/OR TYPES NOT VALID, PLEASE CHECK and can't open it.

No issues on my updated, legitimate iOS copy, I can open and play that fine, but logging into the modded android version after still gets the error.
Me too

Reactions: Titonh13
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic