PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Is anyone else having issues that the game loads, starts and then drops out? It's not a leaving cheats active issues.
Though its keeps happening, I have managed to get out of the loop a few times by quickly pressing the leave room, but now it's done it in mind conversation so I'm not stuck in the loop.

Any ideas?
Sorry i have no ideas, because mine is normal

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
i immediately got banned the first i opened the app after i installed the game, haven't even played the game yet. can anyone help me how to fix this?
If i'm not wrong, you can do it by isolating the file data of the game by renaming it and put it in another folder then try to download the game data again

But it was an old trick, i don't really know if it was efective or not, because i never get banned before, but some of the old comments say that you need to isolate the data and then download the game data again if you got banned

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic