PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

woooopie

Platinian
Aug 25, 2022
sydney
Does anyone know what will happen when the 'Beyond Hogwarts' update releases in 30 days? Will the mod stop working and we'll need to wait for it to be updated? Just wondering if it will be safe to open the game after the countdown ends.
this is what I'm wondering too

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what will happen when the 'Beyond Hogwarts' update releases in 30 days? Will the mod stop working and we'll need to wait for it to be updated? Just wondering if it will be safe to open the game after the countdown ends.
Usually the content for the "major" content releases like chapters and TLSQs is included in an update before the actual release date. Part of the "Beyond Hogwarts" content is already in the game files (which is why dataminers have access to it).

There will probably be a major update before the countdown ends, and on the date that year 8 unlocks the content will be available to you.

This mod won't stop working right away if you don't update: You'll still be able to use the current version if you are not able to update, although you might be forced to update after a few days/weeks but this mods will probably be updated long before that.

Reactions: wilco69

DVader

Rookie
Jan 12, 2021
United States
Does using Game Guardian present any additional ban risks? I know the APK is undetectable but is GG the same?
It def does as I was in Y7 after playing since day 1 (and using GG to edit my energy to millions) that I got banned. They said it was impossible to have that much energy when queried. I guess it was. I used to play in every event without issue but would always only win by a bit or come in #2. I think the first 2-3 years of HPHM was the heyday without fear of bans but now JC is actively looking for reasons to ban people 24/7 like the DMK game does. Such a waste of time for me. I've never restarted and always held out hope that something in my save could be edited to unban me. Maybe a unique ID or something. <shrug>

wilco69

Platinian
Jun 20, 2023
Venezuela
It def does as I was in Y7 after playing since day 1 (and using GG to edit my energy to millions) that I got banned. They said it was impossible to have that much energy when queried. I guess it was. I used to play in every event without issue but would always only win by a bit or come in #2. I think the first 2-3 years of HPHM was the heyday without fear of bans but now JC is actively looking for reasons to ban people 24/7 like the DMK game does. Such a waste of time for me. I've never restarted and always held out hope that something in my save could be edited to unban me. Maybe a unique ID or something. <shrug>
That doesn't sound like Game Guardians fault, that just sounds like you were being careless.

Reactions: ZackSynder1456
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic