PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

woooopie

Platinian
Aug 25, 2022
sydney
does anyone know what the average pts for club constellation is? i dont want to earn higher pts than what is normal for a year 3 so it doesn't seem suspicious to jc lol

Cursedking

Platinian
Apr 4, 2019
My room
Is it okay to purchase carnival event tokens through the mod? Has anyobody tried it yet? I remember one time I tried and got an error message although it was for purchasing the boost not the token.

Any insights for this is much appreciated. Thank you.
Hey
Yeah I think like the books and in game store you can't buy it unless it's with gems I believe

DVader

Rookie
Jan 12, 2021
United States
That doesn't sound like Game Guardians fault, that just sounds like you were being careless.
Oh, I was at the time. I never said it was GG's fault, but if you get greedy (like I was) then you are doomed for banning. I went for over 2y before JC got wise so it was a good run. was up to date in Y6 but oh well.

Valmort

Platinian
Jul 19, 2020
Zagreb
G bo, can you add some sort of warning to tell users of this mod apk if there is currently a full marks or house pride event going on so they do not accidentally enter the game and get banned?
actually you jsut must never enable the mod features while its going on if you dont want to get banned.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic