PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

itsmemudassir

Platinian
Apr 15, 2018
GAMEWORLD
I don't know, but I have avoided gathering any kind of point for full marks for a long time now, I think I only bought a ton of energy and then they caught up to me
Can you tell how you're banned? I mean is there any display message or you just can't login/restore your saved game?

Nameless2399

Rookie
Jul 5, 2022
Colombia
I have the same issue with the account of Facebook the game with the mod doesn't let me in, but reinstalling the original from the play store it works. I hope it resolves this problem.

nergal97

Rookie
Mar 9, 2023
Indonesia
So like, i didnt connect to facebook. And yes i may have gone a bit overboard with library stuff. And got banned, anyone got the same issue?

wilco69

Platinian
Jun 20, 2023
Venezuela
So like, i didnt connect to facebook. And yes i may have gone a bit overboard with library stuff. And got banned, anyone got the same issue?
Everyone who is saying that they got banned should be aware that there is currently a pvp House Pride event going on. You should avoid playing the game during pvp events because if another player reports anyone in your group, the entire group gets checked and banned if the mod is detected. I assume because there are so many of you reporting that you've been banned since the House Pride event went live, that that's the reason why. To avoid this you need to find out when pvp events such as House Pride or Full Marks are happening and not open the game at all until it has ended. If you've been banned before the House Pride event started on the 5th of July, please provide more details on how you got banned.

nergal97

Rookie
Mar 9, 2023
Indonesia
Everyone who is saying that they got banned should be aware that there is currently a pvp House Pride event going on. You should avoid playing the game during pvp events because if another player reports anyone in your group, the entire group gets checked and banned if the mod is detected. I assume because there are so many of you reporting that you've been banned since the House Pride event went live, that that's the reason why. To avoid this you need to find out when pvp events such as House Pride or Full Marks are happening and not open the game at all until it has ended. If you've been banned before the House Pride event started on the 5th of July, please provide more details on how you got banned.
Sorry i wasnt aware that the event would be so dangerous to us mod enjoyer, i was just finished class then got cannot connect to internet notif, try to restart the game then on the main screen it said i was banned. Is there any solution to this? Can i get my acc back or do i hafta start over again? Am i perma banned? Thanks in advance.

• Sad
Reactions: Kenshiji

itsmemudassir

Platinian
Apr 15, 2018
GAMEWORLD
Sorry i wasnt aware that the event would be so dangerous to us mod enjoyer, i was just finished class then got cannot connect to internet notif, try to restart the game then on the main screen it said i was banned. Is there any solution to this? Can i get my acc back or do i hafta start over again? Am i perma banned? Thanks in advance.
Are you sure you saw a message on the main screen that "you are banned"?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic