PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

TheLagoonX

Rookie
Aug 31, 2023
Italy
Hello everyone I wanted to update the mod from 5.2.2 to 5.3.1
I followed all the usual steps but when I try to install the update it says "the app is not installed" and I dont really got what the issue is... can anyone help?

8Ásur8

Platinian
Jul 6, 2023
Venezuela
Tengo un problema, el juego me desvinculó la cuenta de facebook, ahora, al terminar de "vincular" nuevamente mi cuenta de facebook, se queda congelado en pantalla negra, sabrás alguna solución? O será un error del juego actualmente? :'c

Reactions: Yuuue93

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
A new mini TLSQ has just released. It triggers after completion of Y2. It didn't appear on my 5.2.2 version. You have to be up-to-date for it to appear. I don't know if it appears for ver. 5.3.0, I forgot to download ver. 5.3.0 🤦

aserebim

Platinian
Jul 13, 2023
spain
Hello everyone I wanted to update the mod from 5.2.2 to 5.3.1
I followed all the usual steps but when I try to install the update it says "the app is not installed" and I dont really got what the issue is... can anyone help?
In my case was because I had not space in my device

Reactions: whynofer
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic