PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
Hi there! So', I've been trying to mess with this TLSQ triggers. I search for the timer and made the changes, but the game keeps crashing after I change the numbers. Am I chaging the wrong numbers or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi there! So', I've been trying to mess with this TLSQ triggers. I search for the timer and made the changes, but the game keeps crashing after I change the numbers. Am I chaging the wrong numbers or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
Which method are you using? Originally I did use a method that involved chaging the "86400" Dword before finishing a TLSQ. However that started to crash from year 4 onwards.

There is a much better way (I posted a guide here) which involves searching for the timer itself, which is stored as 2 double values after you finish a TLSQ.

ville!

Rookie
Nov 10, 2023
The same thing happened to me, I fixed it downloading the Facebook app and login from there, not by the "game's browser"
Doesn't work for me, i have black screen when i try to login into my fb account in my phone. Somebody help! :(

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
Which method are you using? Originally I did use a method that involved chaging the "86400" Dword before finishing a TLSQ. However that started to crash from year 4 onwards.

There is a much better way (I posted a guide here) which involves searching for the timer itself, which is stored as 2 double values after you finish a TLSQ.
I´m using this method. Been searching a wide range of "timers" - like searching 0~86400 and using fuzzy search to filter decreased numbers (my last TLSQ was last night, but I can´t remember the exact time) but when it comes down to a couple of entries, when I change them to 10, the game crashed.

I´m using a rooted device with the original game in it ( i use the modded version on a non rooted device). Dunno if that´s got to with it...

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I´m using this method. Been searching a wide range of "timers" - like searching 0~86400 and using fuzzy search to filter decreased numbers (my last TLSQ was last night, but I can´t remember the exact time) but when it comes down to a couple of entries, when I change them to 10, the game crashed.

I´m using a rooted device with the original game in it ( i use the modded version on a non rooted device). Dunno if that´s got to with it...
The game usually crashes if you edit an encrypted value accidentally without also using the XOR key. Luckily the TLSQ timer is not encrypted, so it can be edited straight away without any other work.

TLSQs aren't the only thing to use double values, however: Some other things in the game use double values as well. I think the duelling timer might use it, and some of the tappies might as well. Those values are constantly counting down as well, and those are encrypted. If you are searching in the 0~86400 range and searching for "changed" values, you will be getting all of those other timers showing up as well.

I think that you might acidentally be changing those encrypted values, in addition to the TLSQ timer. There should only be 2 values left for the TLSQ. You might be able to find the TLSQ timer among those double values. They'll be the unencrypted values: Encryped values look like step 4 on this other guide that I posted, while the unencrypted values are on their own.

Otherwise, the easiest method will just be to wait the 24 hours this time and then use the guide method after you finish your next TLSQ, where you'll have a good idea of what range to search for (I use 86200~86400 just after finishing a TLSQ).

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
About TLSQ: been trying the game Guardian thing. I know that there are quests on my list because I'm allways getting tô choose between 2. I run the search based on Double values, setting 'em to 10 (seconds, I'm guessing) and they just won't start. I'm almost finishing year 4 (after restarting twice, due to bugs) and trying to hold the main story as much as possible.... Any guessing?
On my first run, I was able to "buy" quests with pages, but It seems like it's not avaliable anymore (or yet?)

JD200196

Platinian
Nov 10, 2023
I am new to this sight and MODS in general but I was wondering on what people do for events like magical milestones were to be able to get the extra books and outfit you need the key, I'm asking because I've tried a few times to purchase the key even with all the MODS switched off it still says that this version of the game prohibits purchases of this manner, so back to the point I was wondering what people have done to work around this problem.
Many thanks for reading and I hope to hear back from someone :)

Attachments

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic