PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
A little help, guys? For some reason my modded game refuses to communicate with the savegame from the vanilla game. In the past I would be able to freely change between the versions, ie. uninstall modded one (signed), install the vanilla game from Google store and the state of the game would be the same. Also the other way around, I'd just uninstall vanilla, instal modded (signed), and continue from the same point.

Now I made a new character on vanilla game, played a couple chapters the legit way and now I want to switch to modded (signed), but... I can't. The modded one has a different player ID (the code in upper right corner in loading screen) than the vanilla one for some reason and prompts me to create a new character when installed. It never happened like this before so I'm not sure how to fix this :/
You would have to clear the app's storage and cache in your phone's settings before switching. And then, of course, you'll have to go through the whole process of linking it to a Facebook account to back up your save again.

Draxi7

Platinian
Jul 23, 2022
Poland
You would have to clear the app's storage and cache in your phone's settings before switching. And then, of course, you'll have to go through the whole process of linking it to a Facebook account to back up your save again.
Hmm, but I never linked stuff to Facebook before and it just worked, this is the first time I'm having this problem and I played for like 2 years on my previous character, uninstalling and re-installing both versions back and forth and they never had separate IDs

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hmm, but I never linked stuff to Facebook before and it just worked, this is the first time I'm having this problem and I played for like 2 years on my previous character, uninstalling and re-installing both versions back and forth and they never had separate IDs
You don't need to link your Facebook to play or retrieve your save, but most of us recommend that you do so anyway. It's much easier and safer than having to memorize your player ID. You won't get banned for it as long as you follow JackVonReyes' guide that's been reposted several times in this thread.

Astie Hearts

Rookie
May 23, 2023
Russia
What should I do if I am banned? I can’t start again, I cleared the application and deleted it and downloaded it again, I can’t log in and start the game again

Astie Hearts

Rookie
May 23, 2023
Russia
What should I do if I am banned? I can’t start again, I cleared the application and deleted it and downloaded it again, I can’t log in and start the game again

apolloreyes

Rookie
Feb 7, 2024
the no gems thing doesnt work on the carnival booster anymore, when it used to when the "doesnt consume gems" option existed. please bring it back

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Make sure you're clearing both your cache and your storage before reinstalling. You may also need to temporarily uninstall the Facebook app from your device.

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
Does anyone in year 7 experience that when they go on a ministry mission and enter the transportation office, for example, the screen appears black?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic