This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

MD73

Rookie
Dec 15, 2021
England
I seem to have a ban. After not playing for about a week.
Is there anything i can do to fix this?
No. They will know you have used a modified app. There is nothing to do bar start again. Top tips to not get banned: In PvP events like Full Marks never rank high or else all it takes is one person out of the 25 to submit a report and you'll be flagged up. In all my time of using this app I have never seen JC ban someone willy nilly.

Jd9

Platinian
May 17, 2019
Spain
Coins don't work on Quidditch friendlies and a few other things. they redirect you to buy coins if you don't have enough.

Duškync

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 5, 2020
Czech Republic
Better is doesnt participate in any event
But you are right
I dont play full marks so much just 100 points sometimes and im not banned i just play story mode or quiditch story. But sometimes i think if they can catch you cheating in story mode or not...

Reactions: Jojo62700
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic