PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
@G-Bo ッ Any help or suggestion regarding this issue please?? I really wanna play this game but it keeps crashing in like 2-3 minutes while I am doing star tasks.
That's game's problem not mod's and sadly it last for years. A lot of people have problems with that even with original version. I myself not, but everytime I play my game crashes when I'm clicking too quickly between locations.

FkinGamer

Platinian
Jul 26, 2020
Amritsar
That's game's problem not mod's and sadly it last for years. A lot of people have problems with that even with original version. I myself not, but everytime I play my game crashes when I'm clicking too quickly between locations.
Oh. And there has been no fixes regarding these issues by the developers?

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Oh. And there has been no fixes regarding these issues by the developers?
There is a lot of issue they should fix but so far didn't. It also depends on your device. By each update that game is more and more demanding on CPU. But don't write them on support while you have the modded game, you will be banned.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic